Cpc (not Dcpc) question

Ive got both National and International CPC. (not the driver CPC still in the process of that :unamused: ).

I have a freind that has just been made redundant from the PSV world and is thinking of setting up on his own with a coach. He has a few decent contacts for work and is actively pursueing promises of work once set up.He has asked if I can help him regarding O Licences etc

My question is…do I need to do a PSV module to the CPCs or is it the same one for HGV and PSV worlds.

Also its been over 10 years since I passed both parts are they still valid?

Moderators…dunno if this is in right place …if not please move it on with my apologies.

valid until you die. but don’t lose the certificates. my brother did his in 1987, and they have no record of it.
as for the transport manager bit. no you can’t use your cpc for running a bus.

No, you have CPCs in Road Haulage, you need one in Passenger Transport to operate coaches.

limeyphil:
valid until you die. but don’t lose the certificates. my brother did his in 1987, and they have no record of it.
as for the transport manager bit. no you can’t use your cpc for running a bus.

I lost my CPCs in a fire and provided you know roughly(within 3 yrs) when you took the exam and exactly where then you can obtain a replacement.I took both when they were done by the Royal Society of Arts early 1980s but these took over as the examination body many years later but were able to provide replacements

There is a downloadable form on the website which you complete with the relative details and post to the address stated on the form, if your dates are out by more than 3 years you must complete another application and they will search their archives again. also if you have been a nominated TM on a O licence Vosa in the relevant TO area will hold copies of them
HTH

Cheers for the quick replies guys. I’ll just have to convince him to buy a truck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dont think it would pay for me to take a Passenger CPC when he could do that himself

toowise:
Cheers for the quick replies guys. I’ll just have to convince him to buy a truck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dont think it would pay for me to take a Passenger CPC when he could do that himself

For copies of CPC Certificates.

ocr.org.uk/download/admin/oc … p_form.pdf

It cost me £35 each, but it looks like the second one is now cheaper