CPC Modules

Hello, just a quick one about the CPC Modules. I’ve done module 1, module 2 is booked for the 5th of Feb and Module 3 is booked for the 21st of Feb. My training school say there’s possibly a 3 week wait for the Module 4, providing I pass module 3.

My question is, can I do module 4 before I’ve done 3?

I’m sure I read on a thread on here that a member done his module 4 before his module 3 and he done his in an ambulance? I can’t find the thread though.

Thanks in advance.

You can definately do Mod 4 before Mod 3

1 = Theory
2= CPC case study
3 = Driving test
4 = CPC practical

1 must be before 3
2 must be before 4

Apart from that they can be taken in any order

LGVTrainer:
You can definately do Mod 4 before Mod 3

1 = Theory
2= CPC case study
3 = Driving test
4 = CPC practical

1 must be before 3
2 must be before 4

Apart from that they can be taken in any order

Ahh, that’s good then. Could you PM me a quote for the training and test please?

Hy guys, I have a question, if I have a 7.5ton licence since 2008 if I apply for an HGV licence do I still need to do the CPC module 2 and 4?

Why Im asking is, when I called Avon driving school, the woman on the phone told me that in dont need to take any modules, but I think she was wrong wasnt she?

Riho:
Hy guys, I have a question, if I have a 7.5ton licence since 2008 if I apply for an HGV licence do I still need to do the CPC module 2 and 4?

Why Im asking is, when I called Avon driving school, the woman on the phone told me that in dont need to take any modules, but I think she was wrong wasnt she?

You don’t need to sit module 2 or module 4 as you have acquired rights. You just need to take 35 hours of periodic training.

Someone will be along shortly to correct me if i’m wrong.

Brendon is quite correct about this. Provided you held a full C1 (7.5t) on 9th Sept 2009 (the day LGV driver CPC started) you have “Acquired rights” and only need to complete the 35 hours periodic training by 9th Sept 2014.

Thanks for the information. :wink: