CPC Modules

I know that my 35 hours of CPC modules are completed up until 2024. A couple of questions.

If I do any more modules, will they count towards my 2024 to 2029 or is it too early yet to have those count for that period?

I told somebody today that everybody’s CPC ran up until 2019. But he showed me his card DQC Card which had the date 2022 on it. Might this be when his card needs to be renewed? I am thinking the card may be valid for 5 years.

I’ve just read something which says that the 5 years starts with the issue of the DQC. But I’m still unsure about my first question.

No you can’t do anymore.
You can only do 5 modules within a 5 year period before the expiry date on the card. So you can start again after 9/9/19.
You friend probably did the initial cpc. This would have given him 5 years from when he completed it and follows on from that.

Yes that makes total sense. New cards are produced for a new period then.

Mooping:
I know that my 35 hours of CPC modules are completed up until 2024. A couple of questions.

If I do any more modules, will they count towards my 2024 to 2029 or is it too early yet to have those count for that period?

If your DQC states an expiry date of say 10 Sept 2024 then no more will count until after 10 Sept 2019

You could do 35 hours from 11 Sept 2019 to 15 Sept 2019 and they will be banked for your 2024 to 2029 DQC but that DQC will not issued until early Sept 2024

I hope that Clears things up for you

Yes thanks. Great stuff.