CPC Module Four

Hi all,

This morning I passed my Module Two case study theory test and I am keen to get underway with the Module Four straight away.

Having looked at the ‘gov’ website I am aware of what the test entails but I’m stuck on one thing… Is it a case of doing your own research and just going to a test centre or are there companies out there that give you both the test itself and training prior to the test? If so does anyone know if any reputable companies delivering this training in the Liverpool area? Also, what would the above cost, roughly?

Thanks,

Peter

It’s a struggle to do this independently as you need a vehicle to the correct spec. Any good trainer should be able to sort training and test for you. I can recommend Chevron Training at Flint who isn’t too far from you.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete,

Any idea of the sort of costs? I know the test itself is £55 but obviously that’s not inclusive of training or vehicle hire etc.

Cheers mate.

PeterDaniel:
Thanks Pete,

Any idea of the sort of costs? I know the test itself is £55 but obviously that’s not inclusive of training or vehicle hire etc.

Cheers mate.

Probably between £200- £250 is a fair price.

Paul

I did my mod 4 during one of my (driving) training days. So i knew the truck and anything i didnt know i could ask my instructor.
It doesn’t take long and we were practicing driving around the area anyway so i didnt lose much driving training. In the end i just paid for the mod4 test itself, no extra training so it worked out quite well.
And i didnt need to book an extra day off work.
Also i found videos on youtube were quite good at giving you an idea how the mod4 test works.

Thanks for the replies!

I’ve just been quoted £320 all in which seems a little steep…I’ll keep having a look around.

Cheers guys!

Town and Country near Ormskirk do it for 240 is mate got mine next Tuesday, passed my class 2 four weeks ago with them first time as well and will be doing class 1 in the coming months through them.