Cpc module 4 Tomorrow

Feeling a bit nervous now.

I’ve read through the study pack from my training provider. Some useful stuff in there but I’m finding the link to the flair PDF a lot more helpful. So been sticking with this and a video on YouTube.

Hope that’s enough to get me through it. Got a lot riding on this as I have a weeks training lined up at a local company. If all good and I like it and they like me then I’ll have a job and a chance to gain more experience and learn to drive plant machinery.

Hi Mike, I had mine today. Passed 95% found it quite easy. Just listen to the examiner for key words “show me” or “show and tell me” if he asks you to show and tell then talk him through everything you are doing/checking. If you forget the question and have a blank just ask him/her to repeat the question. Take your time and don’t panic, they will help you along if you get stuck so listen for key word hints. Like I forgot regs lights on daily walk around and he said “wow its light under there near that plate”.

Thanks mate. Sure it will be fine. Done some more revision and have a 2 hour lesson before my test.

Hopefully I get some nice hints like that lol.

have you seen this? Very useful…

youtube.com/watch?v=wK–gVI-WHI

MikeGSi:
Thanks mate. Sure it will be fine. Done some more revision and have a 2 hour lesson before my test.

Hopefully I get some nice hints like that lol.

You will be fine mate, just do it how you get taught tomorrow. Good luck

Thanks Jonesy, yeah I’ve watched it a few times and found it helpful

Thanks noney82. Will do.