CPC module 4 tips?

Hi,
I recently passed my CPC module 2 theory test with 2 errors, and im about to book my mod 4 practical demo test. Its hard to choose this inexperienced, i would need advice/how did you managed yours.
So basically there are 2 companies nearby who quoted me 400 and 360 with a discount for mod 4. And there is the other to farther away for 305 and 235. None of them seems like unprofessional or as scams. The most expensive one says they will help finding a job, the cheapest told they book the test and provide a proper training, so basically no difference between the trainings IMO.
What would you guys do?
PS i only have class 2 at the moment, and i would like to start working within the industry in no more than a year, but im under 23 and passed my class 2 this spring.
Thanks for the answers in advance.

Tell us where you’re located and I may be able to recommend a trainer.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

mod 4 video link within the link in my signature below :bulb:

Peter Smythe:
Tell us where you’re located and I may be able to recommend a trainer.

Luton and Dunstable area.

Try Wallace. Got a place at Dunstable. Also another at Watford.

Tell them I sent you (maybe a pint in it for me haha!)

Hope it works for you, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks, I ended up with them, did not regret, already have my DCPC card. :smiley:
Top quality training, amazing staff and good price.
I had to go to Park Royal because they did not had the training facility for mod 4 in my area, but the £299 price is still one of the best quote i’ve got.
:exclamation: So, whoever is in the same shoes like me, i can highly recommend Wallace School of Transport for any kind of driving related training. :exclamation:

Out of interest, our Mod 4 training and test is £300. Take off the Trucknet discount and it’s £270. And, at the moment, it’s free with CAT C.