CPC Module 4 pass

Passed CPC module 4 this morning. Got handed a lovely red certificate and was told by the examiner to “send it off”. Anyway, got home and had a closer look at certificate - it’s got no address listed anywhere, saying where it needs to be sent to. Quick Google search, no luck. Phoned DVLA and hit a brick wall when there was no mention of anything CPC-related in any automated menus of sub-menus. So, finally went down to DVLA local office and handed certificate over (to confused-looking woman) along with photocard, paper counterpart, and a completed ‘Change of License’ form on which ‘CPC’ had to be hand-written because it isn’t featured on any of the tick-box options.

Perhaps I’m just being stupid, but it seems as if the Driver CPC is something that nobody in the DVLA wants to acknowledge resposibility for… Anyone else had similar issues with Module 4■■

BravoGolfCharlie:
Passed CPC module 4 this morning

That’s two today !!

Sounds like that examiner doesn’t know what they’re on about mate.

I got the red certificate, the examiner said to ‘keep it safe’. I asked if I had to send it off but he said no as it’s all updated electronically and I’ll automatically be sent out a Driver Qualification Card. Which I did!

chris_89:

I got the red certificate, the examiner said to ‘keep it safe’. I asked if I had to send it off but he said no as it’s all updated electronically and I’ll automatically be sent out a Driver Qualification Card. Which I did!

Correct for every mod 4 pass - the trainee has to do - NOTHING :smiley:

Which test centre did you use BravoGolfCharlie :question:

chris_89:

Great… nice to know the DSA and DVLA know what they’re doing. Well, I’ll now play the waiting game and hope that my license returns from the Black Hole of Swansea some time soon… Or I might go down there later and ask for it back!

ROG:
Correct for every mod 4 pass - the trainee has to do - NOTHING

Which test centre did you use BravoGolfCharlie

Gillingham

BravoGolfCharlie:
Gillingham

I think you will find that will not happen again at that test centre :wink: :wink:

lol! Gonna get a piece of ROG’s mind! :grimacing:

ROG:
I think you will find that will not happen again at that test centre :wink: :wink:

Nice one ROG :wink:

Just nipped back to DVLA office, reclaimed all licenses / certificates. Will let the DSA’s electronic wizardry handle the rest.

Funnily enough – as I walked in, the guy who passed his Module 4 just before me at the same test centre was sat at the counter having exactly the same problem! Girl behind the counter couldn’t understand what the certificate was at first, then said “oh, it’s that new thingy, I’ve never done one of these before”!!! So I passed on ROG’s words of wisdom and saved him all the hassle. All’s well that ends well!

chris_89:
lol! Gonna get a piece of ROG’s mind! :grimacing:

I would not recommend that !!