Cpc module 4 help

Alright who Ever is reading this
Got my cpc mod 4 tomorrow
Bit nervous to be honest don’t want to fail
And tips advice would be greatly appreciated
I’ve had days training on it
Been watching videos etc online

It’s nothing to worry about. Just be thorough and do as they said in your lesson you should be fine.

What else do you want ?

If you have had the training and seen the mod 4 video sticky on this forum then I fail to see what else we can do to help you

ROG:
What else do you want ?

If you have had the training and seen the mod 4 video sticky on this forum then I fail to see what else we can do to help you

Just to speak to other people who have actually done it
See if anyone failed and ask why they have failed

rob1991:

ROG:
What else do you want ?

Just to speak to other people who have actually done it
See if anyone failed and ask why they have failed

They would have failed for not doing what was shown in the video and what was taught on your training usually by being forgetful

The pass rate for Mod 4 is very high generally.

Points that can cause problems:

Not using checksheet for last question so missing a check

Not realising you can go back to any question at any time and add to your answer/demonstration

Altogether not being thorough enough and rushing

If you’ve had proper training then you should be fine.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

If you’ve had the training and have revised the flair training question list you’ll be fine.

I had my mod 4 test last week. And honestly, I was more nervous for this test than the actual driving test I took the week prior.

The examiner will help you as much as they can but obviously won’t give you the answer.

I passed mine last week with 100%. I revised my ■■■ off for a few days and took my time on the actual test. The guy I went over to the test centre with failed his test due to forgetting to mention a couple of points on the last question (forgot to use the check sheet). He got 90% IIRC.

If you revise and use the check sheet I can’t see you failing.