CPC Module 2

Evening all,

Here we are again with another “CPC Module 2” thread! I’m just wondering what the test is like?
I managed to pass my Category C Driving Test following my week long course of which I was chuffed to bits with! Now it all boils down to the CPC. I have my Case Studies Module 2 test on Wednesday morning… I’ve heard from a lot of people that it is hard, yet others find it easy. Of course, it’s only easy if you know the answers, but I’ve not been able to find any decent revision material, and the DSA CPC Book isn’t exactly much cop, is it?!

Thanks.

I took mine the other week and only just passed it. I did no revision for it as i couldnt find anything to revise from. The test is multiple choice just like the theory. I found it was mostly common sense and some questions which are similar to those in the theory test. Good luck with it.

Link to mod 2 contained within the link in my signature below

As said it’s theory questions put into case studies with a few common sense and then I had a question about ratios of different size trucks. I was worried about it but passed it first time. Read the link in ROG signature. Good luck

Phew! That was a close one! Just scraped through the test with a score of 40/50. One more wrong question and I’d have failed. That was a difficult test I found and they out you right on the spot with the scenarios and the questions! Glad to get it done and out the way and now I can book and prepare for my module 4 test! After that I’m good to go.
Thanks to those who replied on this thread too, I took on board what you said and it’s got me good results (but only just!)

Cheers!