Cpc module 2

Hello first post like to say hello to everyone hope you all can help me

I’ve just passed my theory and I am looking to do my cpc module 2 now on eBay they have some products which are

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/141773714246?_m … noapp=true

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Driver-CPC-LGV- … 0408.m2460

Anyone on here used these products before and would they help me pass this part. Thanks

IME there’s no need to spend any more at this point. If you have a solid grasp of the theory, you should be able to deal with the Mod 2. It’s simply a matter of applying that knowledge to a series of case study scenarios.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the reply. I think I nailed the theory on the official disk pretty much so might have a crack with out getting any of the material from ebay. I go on holiday today so little break before I speed ahead with the CPC and the Driving side of it

Mellor:
Thanks for the reply. I think I nailed the theory on the official disk pretty much so might have a crack with out getting any of the material from ebay. I go on holiday today so little break before I speed ahead with the CPC and the Driving side of it

there was just one thing that caught me out with mod2 and that was what paperwork you should have for going overseas and how much of it you should have, but as peter has said its pretty straight forward.

I think Peter’s advice is correct. If the theory test was easy enough then Mod 2 shouldn’t be a problem. As has been said there can be a few questions you may not have a clue on but because they are basically multi choice then a simple process of elimination and some common sense will get you through.

I sometimes use Mod 2 case studies during DCPC courses and it’s surprising how many existing ‘experienced’ drivers actually fail because of those spurious questions- but there aren’t many of them.

I did al 3 tests just over a week ago. The Mod 2 wasn’t at all difficult. There was 1 question regarding CMRs, a few in driving hours and rest periods and a few on eco safe driving. One also asked me to name the type of trailer pictured. Also I believe a few on defects.

As others have said there is nothing specific to revise for. The way I saw it was I’d revised all the theory and all the questions I got were covered around that theory, along with a sprinkling of common sense! :laughing: