Cpc module 2 test material

what is everyone using for this?

Didn’t use anything especially for the case studies. I revised for it and the theory test with a phone app, the guide to driving goods vehicles book and the official theory test book. Only dropped one or two points on the test.

Some people struggle with it but I found it to be easy. Largely on my test it were same questions as in your theory test just presented in a different way.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
Didn’t use anything especially for the case studies. I revised for it and the theory test with a phone app, the guide to driving goods vehicles book and the official theory test book. Only dropped one or two points on the test.

Some people struggle with it but I found it to be easy. Largely on my test it were same questions as in your theory test just presented in a different way.

ok thanks pal, i’ve looked on the app store but unable to find it

andy2514:

IronEddie:

LGV theory test and HPT kit by deep river development on play store. Dunno if it’s on iPhone or not though.

IronEddie:

andy2514:

IronEddie:

LGV theory test and HPT kit by deep river development on play store. Dunno if it’s on iPhone or not though.

Certainly is, used it myself worth every penny.

LGV Theory Test and Hazards by Deep River Development Ltd

itunes.apple.com/gb/app/lgv-the … 93562?mt=8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lgvtheory.co.uk was the one I used. Think you get about 120 Case Studies for £10.

A few cd Roms available on eBay as well.

Never understood those that didn’t bother with revision material. I wanted to be as prepared as possible.

jonnyboat:
Https://lgvtheory.co.uk was the one I used. Think you get about 120 Case Studies for £10.

A few cd Roms available on eBay as well.

Never understood those that didn’t bother with revision material. I wanted to be as prepared as possible.

There is no official study material from dvsa. So I decided not to risk third party stuff.

I figured if dvsa felt no need to make a practice book then the information I’d need to pass was already in their other publications. That’s why I didn’t bother.