CPC module 2 - hmmmmmm

I have got my second attempt at this at the end of this week. i really dont want to fail it again, im struggling to find any answers to the below questions. I got asked them on my last CPC and did’nt have a clue, am i just being stupid and not looking in the right place? have bought the CPC book and the highway code and the theory book

I had Kevin and Bill own and share a truck and double man trailers bill was in a rush to get to work and left his card at home.
1, He should
.do a print out at start of shift
.do a print out at end of shift
.use kevins card

2,when Kevin is driving bills card should be
.securely in the dash
.on the dash
.in slot 1 on the tacho
.in slot 2 of the tacho

3Bill is driving and receives a phobition notice at a road side check for a damaged tyre who’s endorsements would this effect.
.Bills
.Kevins
.Kevins and Bills

If anyone could help that would be much appreciated.

colz1234:
I have got my second attempt at this at the end of this week. i really dont want to fail it again, im struggling to find any answers to the below questions. I got asked them on my last CPC and did’nt have a clue, am i just being stupid and not looking in the right place? have bought the CPC book and the highway code and the theory book

I had Kevin and Bill own and share a truck and double man trailers bill was in a rush to get to work and left his card at home.
1, He should
.do a print out at start of shift
.do a print out at end of shift
.use kevins card

2,when Kevin is driving bills card should be
.securely in the dash
.on the dash
.in slot 1 on the tacho
.in slot 2 of the tacho

3Bill is driving and receives a phobition notice at a road side check for a damaged tyre who’s endorsements would this effect.
.Bills
.Kevins
.Kevins and Bills

If anyone could help that would be much appreciated.

what question are these i have never come across any of these yet is it from cpc mod 2 ■■?
the first one i think would be

if he left his card then he shouldnt be driving but there are no choice for that so i would go for print out at the end of his shift

on question 2 slot 1 is for the driver who is driving and i think slot 2 is for the drivers mate ■■? so i would go for Slot 2 .

and 3rd who ever is driving will gonna get the fine so i think its bill…

answers
1 - ‘Where a driver card is damaged, malfunctions, or is
not in the possession of the driver, the driver shall:
(a) at the start of his journey, print out the details
of the vehicle the driver is driving, and shall
enter onto that printout:
(i) details that enable the driver to be
identified (name, driver card or driver’s
licence number), including his signature;
(ii) the periods referred to in paragraph 3,
second indent (b), (c) and (d);
(b) at the end of his journey, print out the
information relating to periods of time
recorded by the recording equipment, record
any periods of other work, availability and rest
undertaken since the printout that was made
at the start of the journey, where not recorded
by the tachograph, and mark on that document
details that enable the driver to be
identified (name, driver card or driver’s licence
number), including the driver’s signature.’,

2 - .in slot 2 of the tacho

3 - Bills (as he was the driver at the time of the offence)

cheers for the replies chaps

Rog, from what source did you find that information? would that be in my theory book?

colz1234:
cheers for the replies chaps

Rog, from what source did you find that information? would that be in my theory book?

Doubt it is in any theory book - google either 561/2006 or GV262-03

Your situation just shows that the current mod 2 needs changing for a test on the regs after all who cares what joe should have for breakfast etc

ROG:
Your situation just shows that the current mod 2 needs changing for a test on the regs after all who cares what joe should have for breakfast etc

Couldn’t agree more. These type of questions actually help you learn stuff. On my CPC I was asked a question about what to have breakfast■■? And another one about which drink is best for you?? Like that really helps!

i was also asked a question on healthy eating, whether i should eat nuts and berries, or fruit, or vegetables or something else

i was sat there thinking am i doing my HGV CPC theory here or passing a test for weight watchers?