CPC module 2 exam (wanting cd/dvd)

son has passed his first 2 parts of his theory but failed his CPC module 2 theory exam. We have boight a load of books and cds etc and they helped him revise his 2 other parts but he has no CPC books or dvds to study for his retest.

Can anyone help me with either a site online or what to buy to revise for the CPC module 2 retest.

drivingtheory4all.co.uk does have some example MOD 2 questions but they are not the actual ones as the DSA has never published the questions. The best book to study from is “Driving Goods vehicles” available from the DSA bookshop but be warned it is over 300 pages long.

Make sure he is up to speed on drivers hours and tachographs and also be familar with other transport regs, ADR, ATP etc.

A lot of people pass this test using the knowledge gained from studying for the theory multi choice exam so revisit those questions.

^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for that, is there anywhere online where he can look to revise also?

go into MOD 2 MONEY MAKEN SCHEME in the posts and half way down page theres links and the books are in those links,

need some help cpc module 2 answers please

hireplant:
need some help cpc module 2 answers please

Do it like the rest of us and that’s fairly. The CPC Module 2 has never been published by the DSA so there is no list of official questions with answers.

Got my DSA official guide to driving goods vehicles 2nd hand off evilbay…cost me £5 plus postage (new its £15.99). It is a bit long but for a newbie it has lots of really useful stuff. I found it very handy for theory test and subsequent question papers thrown at you by agencies when you attempt to sign up :wink:

Unfortunately I need mine for a couple more weeks (C+E test coming up)!

Tazbug

Sam Millar:
Do it like the rest of us and that’s fairly.

■■■■ right.

He needs to know the Offical DSA Guide to Driving Goods Vehicles from back to front and upside down. Don’t book the test until he has the knowledge to pass the test. I don’t mean the actual answers to specific individual questions either, I mean the knowledge to make an informed answer to any question he might come across.

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.