cpc mod 4

Hi, had put posts on earlier relating to passing my hgv c and c+e cats. An update is that i now have module 4 passed with 100%!! RESULT :smiley: had a long all night experience last night (friday) spotting in a unit and never got home to 04 30, and had been awake from 05 00 on the thurs morning!, i thought to myself, ill grab an hours kip, before the test ( was I wrong! ) i ended up wakening up to the instructors phone call saying were the heck are you! ooaps, my answer 20 miles away in bed, i’m sure you can imagine, straight up and out the door lol, end result I was able to take the test and came away with the result, mentally and physically drained, 1 happy bunny!, i never took all the information in but haha, do I only need to send away the certificate?

Well done on the result. You don’t need to do anything so far as sending stuff off. The Driver Qualification Card will arrive in a few days (maybe allow a bit for Christmas) and you must carry this all the time you’re driving an eligible vehicle.

If you haven’t got your full licence from your CE yet, you will need to send off the blue certificate (sign it first) with both parts of your existing licence.

Apart from that, nothing, and well done again.

Hope that helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Peter, yes I do have the c and e cat on my license, so i dont need to send away the certificate then, is this correct?, i jus keep it for safe keeping?

As Pete says. They send it to you automatically if you have the qualifying category on your license. Being so close to Christmas it may not arrive until January. If you reach Mid January and still nothing then give them a ring.

Congrats

Dean

You could frame it for posterity!! But don’t send it anywhere. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
You could frame it for posterity!! But don’t send it anywhere. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

lol, Peter, framing sounds brilliant haha, thanks very much for your advice and also to you Dean, thanks :smiley:

happy bunny, got the card in this morning, feels real now :slight_smile: