Cpc mod 4 waiting time

HI,

Does anyone know if there is 20 week wait for the mod 4?
I spoke to a lady at a driving school an this is what she told me!!!
(am based in Warrington)

Cheers

Depends on area and what tests each school can get as well as vehicle and instructor availability

If you are prepared to travel then there are providers on here who can do it in a very short time

Poppycock! It’s actually impossible to book any test that far ahead. As ROG said, there are folks that can get you sorted a lot more quickly than that.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

As Peter said it is physically impossible to book a test more than 10 weeks ahead. Typically for 1 single candidate we would provide the training at 4pm after the driver training finishes or at a weekend. This lasts around 2 - 2.5 hrs. You would then meet the vehicle at the test centre in the following day or so and take the test using our vehicle. The other students who are out training would wait while you take the test and we would merely extend their day so they didn’t lose any training time.

I would be very surprised if that could not be arranged within a few days but sometimes a bit longer if we need to request the test in addition to what we have already trainer booked for our use. Any trainer pre booked LGV test can be exchanged for either 1 or 2 Mod 4 tests so there is seldom a delay problem.

Sounds like they’re not keen to pull the stops out. Have a phone around.

Just passed my CPC Mod 4 today in Atherton after booking last week.
Apparently that was lucky as there can be up to 4 week delay in finding a date but just keep plugging away ringing the dsa as there are often cancellations.
By the way, does anyone know if I’m sent my DCPC card automatically in the post without any action from myself?

I waited 5 days

Oh brill, thanks for that. Do you didn’t need to send anything to them it was just sent out?

After passing mod 4 the examiner informs DVLA electronically and the DQC gets sent to the address on the candidates licence

To be a bit pedantic Rog the examiners send each days results to DSA Newcastle by post and they enter the results directly onto the DVLA system electronically. But near enough mate.

LGVTrainer:
To be a bit pedantic Rog the examiners send each days results to DSA Newcastle by post and they enter the results directly onto the DVLA system electronically. But near enough mate.

Ta

I’m still waiting for my cpc card, my taco took exactly a week which I was impressed with