CPC mod 4 pass

Well that’s me all done for now!!! just gotta ring the agencies back and tell them I’m ready to start working!

My questions were very straightforward, and I revised the question sheet from flair training which as everyone else has said… is a MASSIVE help! To anyone doing their mod4: READ THAT PAPER 1000 TIMES!

Also wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on here who has ever answered a question about it before! Reading through your posts and replies gave me a much greater understanding of what to expect, in turn it kept me nerves at bay so I could focus on the test itself!

Well done :smiley:

congrats! ill be doing mine soon, was jus wondering how hard it is, and your trainer suppled the questions i take it, did you study at test centre or did your trainer give you questions and you went home and studyed?? jus want to know what to expect :laughing:

I had a couple hours at the training centre, going over all the questions, the sheet we used was similar to the ones you can get from the flair training link, they all covered the same subjects and answers. We went over everything, he showed us how it should be done, and had us do a few of them too. I was given a checklist for my last question on the test, which the examiner let me use, so that was a piece of ■■■■… as long as you have some training to show you what they want to see, and try to memorize the answers too, this will really help you on test day. But remember it is a demonstration test. When you are checking the vehicle for drugs and immigrants, physically check all the cubbyholes, the glovebox, under the sun visors have a good root around everywhere while you are doing it, and tell him what you are doing… and when I was doing my external checks, I was on my hands and knees checking under the truck, and actually taking off the fuel cap to check inside the tank… this is what they want to see… you actually going around a doing the checks…

Easy as pie though if you do all your revision and get it stuck in your head!!!

Well done for passing. Glad we were able to help in a small way.

Every person taking the test will be asked about prevention of immigration but no need to actualy take the fuel cap off (unless you really want to) but you will lose 5 marks if you dont mention checking that the fuel cap is secure.

Again well done mate

Well done on passing your Mod 4. :slight_smile:

Well done mate nice one! Doing mine on Thurs doesnt seem like too much hard work as long as you revise! How long did the test last?

Mine took about 25 minutes. Good luck dude. Remember to revise!

Thanks mate will do got a few hours training tomorrow and been looking at flairs pdf for two weeks! Best of luck jobhunting.

good luck m8t and thanxs for advice :wink:

where can i get stuff to revise for Mod 2 and 4?

Take a look at this thread, the pdf from flair training is very helpfull!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60945

PS passed this ■■■■■■ yest in ten mins on Thurs due to the rain, instructor almost told me the answers as we walked around! JOKE!

Well done on passing your test , and best of luck in finding work remember go in and see the people in person cant ignore you if stood in front of them and dont get disheartened you may get a lot of not at the moments but you could be lucky and be in the right place at the right time !!

go get em

jx