CPC mod 2 conversion test

Hi alittle bit about me, i passed my PCV mods 1, 2, 3 and 4 so i hold a full cpc entitlement for PCV.

I recently passed my mod 1a and 1b and also passed my practical mod 3 lgv tests all i need now is my cpc entitlement for LGV, now ive failed the conversion test 3 times while using Driving test success anytime website
but it doesnt seem to have helped in the slightest seeing as ive failed 3 times, has anyone got any advice on better websites to use or where i can get better information to help me pass this test.

Im not thick because i passed all my PCV tests first time and passed my LGV theory and HP first time and also passed my mod 3 lgv practical first time with 0 faults so im clearly capable of passing it but i cant seem to get the job done.

any help would be greatly appreciated

drivingtheory4all.co.uk/lgv … heory-test

lgvtheory.co.uk/Cpc-modules/mod … e-studies/

drivingtestsuccess.com/blog … t-module-2

ROG:
LGV Driver CPC Module 2 Theory Test | Driving Theory 4 All

I’d reccomend this one - make sure when you purchase you select ‘LGV Driver CPC Module 2’ and NOT the ‘ordinary’ LGV option. There are 60 Case Studies to use and you can also do lessons on all topic areas. We set it up for all of our students as part of the package and have good feedback from them.

HTH, good luck!

BishBashBosh:

ROG:
LGV Driver CPC Module 2 Theory Test | Driving Theory 4 All

I’d reccomend this one - make sure when you purchase you select ‘LGV Driver CPC Module 2’ and NOT the ‘ordinary’ LGV option. There are 60 Case Studies to use and you can also do lessons on all topic areas. We set it up for all of our students as part of the package and have good feedback from them.

HTH, good luck!

I’ve been using this myself, there’s 5 groups in the cases studies on it with roughly 100 questions in each group…

I consider my self to be doing pretty good with it, average 10 or less wrongly answered questions in each group…

3 tests in 2 days a week Tuesday… Hopefully I can answer everything correctly by then!