Cpc mod 2 and mod 4

hi everyone,
ive recently passed my class 2 licence, and now have to do the 2 parts of my cpc.

Are they hard to fail and is it just common sense??

cheers

Did you see this thread?

cheers for that il take a look

As for the Mod 2, if you were prepared for your theory you should be fine with Mod 2. I still have mod 4 to go myself. Good luck mate

I would say the majority of the mod 2 questions as very easy provided you’ve done theory, about 25% are more difficult (ie relating to CMR/TIR regs and double-manning tacho rules), but if you’ve read up on as much as you can you should be OK. I’ve still got my mod 4 to go but there is tons of info here on it so am not too worried (more worried about practical!)

cheers mate, yes ive done me theory and passed me driving test its just this cpc I need to do now so I can start driving for a living

I have just the mod 4 to go, got my date for that confirmed earlier today, so allowing time for the licence and the digi card (assuming I pass the mod 4) to come back, I should be good to go by the mid of nexth month.

You can apply for digi whenever you want, it’s not dependant on any of the passes ( I have mine already)

yeah i was just holding off to send away for it all (licence/digi) at once.

Am not sure but I dont think you send off your licence to get the CPC Card and you dont need to for digi either, and I suspect they will go to different departmental postcodes at DVLA

TheMissus:
Am not sure but I dont think you send off your licence to get the CPC Card and you dont need to for digi either, and I suspect they will go to different departmental postcodes at DVLA

I need to send the licence away to get the full class 2 put on it. I’m holding onto it as I wouldn’t have got it back in time for my mod 4, so that was my thinking behind the wait and send it all away at once.

Hi Batesy, not sure if you’ve looked into this more yet, but the other day I found a few Youtube videos on what to expect for the driver CPC. Here’s one with the basics from DSA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHVkVgBnqvc

To be honest though if you just search driver CPC there are absolutely loads, and some really detailed ones. Find that video sometimes explains things better than text can! Hope this is useful, as youtube isn’t always the first place you think to look for stuff like this.