CPC Mod 2 and 4

So sorry if this has been covered before !

However, for clarification.

I have just booked my LGV Theory and Hazard Perception tests. As I have pre 1997 C1 on my licence can I book 35 hours CPC training instead of Modules 2 and 4 ?

If so and I undertake the 35 hours, can I do them before I take the practical part of my test or do I have to wait until I have passed ■■?

Thank you.

Epiphone100:
As I have pre 1997 C1 on my licence can I book 35 hours CPC training instead of Modules 2 and 4 ?

If so and I undertake the 35 hours, can I do them before I take the practical part of my test ?

YES and YES

GENERAL ADVICE - book practical training with a LGV school that has their practical training DCPC approved then on an average course you can get 14 hours if 1 to 1 (4 hours sessions) or 28 hours if 2 to 1 (8 hour shared sessions) for a little extra cash on top of the course price

Thank you for prompt reply.

I intend to book my practical with Phil Brown Training at Droitwich. Would you, therefore, recommend passing my test and then completing however many CPC hours I then have to do ■■

It seems complicated !!!

Thank you again.

Epiphone100:
Thank you for prompt reply.

I intend to book my practical with Phil Brown Training at Droitwich. Would you, therefore, recommend passing my test and then completing however many CPC hours I then have to do ■■

It seems complicated !!!

Thank you again.

Have you checked with PB that they can get you DCPC hours for the practical :question: - if yes then how many hours did they tell you that would be ?

If they said 14 then you can do the other 21 now or leave it for afterwards

Yes I see how it works now.

I will contact PB and ask them. Probably will then wait until I have passed my test then do the remaining CPC hours.

so…to finally confirm !!! I DO NOT NEED CPC Mod 2 or 4 as long as I get however many of the 35 hours are remaining after I pass my practical ■■?

Thanks again for your excellent help in this matter.

John.

Epiphone100:
Yes I see how it works now.

I will contact PB and ask them. Probably will then wait until I have passed my test then do the remaining CPC hours.

so…to finally confirm !!! I DO NOT NEED CPC Mod 2 or 4 as long as I get however many of the 35 hours are remaining after I pass my practical ■■?

Thanks again for your excellent help in this matter.

John.

As you have never had a DQC issued and have DCPC grandfather rights then you have the CHOICE of doing the 2 tests or the 35 attendance

Thanks very much for all your help.

John.