CPC fraud

Just a little complaint. because i am a new driver in HGV i have passed my c plus c/e. i am not complaining about doing the tests as i only have the cpc 4 left to complete,
but i have to do all mine at a dsa test centre in front of examiners, yet if you passed your test four months before me you only have to do classroom test ok so here it is.
two of my mates work for joe bloggs :wink: and he sends them to a chap they pay 200 quid and sit ■■■■, but just get the certificate. what im ■■■■■■ at they drive puddle jumpers and sit nothing because of the loop hole in the system yet some of us have to go in front of examiners just saying one rule for one and not others. either we all go to classroom or all go to examiners. no disrespect to you pro,s on here but just saying my mate has had more crashes than stock car racing he cant even tie a knot just doe’s not make sense to me. so if there fiddling cpc hear what the hell is going on abroad■■? :open_mouth:

It’s just a technicality of new drivers… You only do the exams as part of a NEW driver CPC- first time only. Your then good for the first 5 years.
By the end of the 5 years you also only need to do 35 hours classroom training like your mates do now.
Drivers who were driving professionally before CPC came in are assumed to have existing knowledge from experience- where as a new driver can’t have that… You will be in line with them next time round! :slight_smile:

Why don’t you offend all the puddle jumpers who may have been doing the job for a very long time?

I have my class 1, if you know what that is. But I do 7.5 driving too. Does that make me inferior to you?

Or should I refer to you as Sir?

If there is a major change to the system, it’s always well announced.

Should have passed your test earlier.

Am I useless on a motorbike because my test was 5 minutes long in 1988?

Sucking egg’s for most of the guys been in it for a while, But saying that would most of those guys pass the DCPC sit down test if it had to be taken…How many questions are there on Healthy eating (we all know that makes you a better driver :wink:.) It has to have a cut off point, you just happen to be on the wrong end of it :slight_smile:

Really, please. Someone hold me back and stop me swinging my left foot at this guys testicles.

WHAT ARE YOU ON BUDDY?

I passed my C+E test today and I know more about drivng C+E AND cpc than anyone because I had mine at a DSA test centre. I’m [zb] great.;

HOLD ME BACK - IM GONNA NUT THIS [zb] TOOL!!!

I have a friend of mine who just payed £400 and he got his cpc card through the letter box and never sat through any cpc coarse.
I think this goes on a lot more than people think,if I could have done it I would.
It’s not the cost of the cpc that bothers me,it’s the lost day that should be a rest day sat in a class room.

macci:
Really, please. Someone hold me back and stop me swinging my left foot at this guys testicles.

WHAT ARE YOU ON BUDDY?

I passed my C+E test today and I know more about drivng C+E AND cpc than anyone because I had mine at a DSA test centre. I’m [zb] great.;

you can have my address if you like and we will see how you go… :blush:

sweeper1gg:

macci:

WHAT ARE YOU ON BUDDY?

now children play nice !!

sweeper1gg:

This would have come over tougher without the embarrased emoticon, try this one :smiling_imp:

Relax though its all good, sure theres no need for handbags at 50 paces.

The dCPC is a pain in the arse though however its taken.

Do you think there is actually someone called joe bloggs and if there is, does he get â– â– â– â– â– â–  off being blamed for everything?

did bill stickers ever get prosecuted ? if so what for ? :slight_smile: