Cpc courses attended but not all registed!

Hi, I started work with driverhire back in Jan this year, did a few shifts for them and one saturday they ask if i can work which i say no then they say they are desperate and if i work this shift they will pay for my 5 modules of cpc so of course i agree. I have now definatly completed the 5 days training which was done over a few months and after the last one i asked the instructor when will i receive my card in which he replies probably within 10 days. After the time was up i spoke to dsa and they say i have had only 3 days registed■■? So i now speak to driverhire who say there going to look into it. My question is what do i do now and do i have to sit in that ■■■■ classroom for another two days? Its nit like it was a dodgey backstreet jobby it was all through a recognised company.D/h say they will look into it but have not been helpful at all my question is now where do i stand?

Well it looks like DH has honoured what they said they would do, the fault appears to lie with the training provider not uploading the records. How long have DH been looking into it for you and could you contact the training provider yourself to speed up the enquiry?

If DH have the invoices from the dcpc training provider stating they paid for those courses and the provider has not uploaded what they should have then the provider might be in crap street and may need reporting to JAUPT/DSA

Might just be human error and all will be sorted :smiley:

Johnnythefox:
Hi, I started work with driverhire back in Jan this year, did a few shifts for them and one saturday they ask if i can work which i say no then they say they are desperate and if i work this shift they will pay for my 5 modules of cpc so of course i agree. I have now definatly completed the 5 days training which was done over a few months and after the last one i asked the instructor when will i receive my card in which he replies probably within 10 days. After the time was up i spoke to dsa and they say i have had only 3 days registed■■? So i now speak to driverhire who say there going to look into it. My question is what do i do now and do i have to sit in that ■■■■ classroom for another two days? Its nit like it was a dodgey backstreet jobby it was all through a recognised company.D/h say they will look into it but have not been helpful at all my question is now where do i stand?

How long ago did Driver Hire say they would look into it ?

I had problems with DH’s cpc ended up reporting it to JAUPT. They can’t tell the truth to save their lives. :angry:

Dh said friday gone they were going to look into it and someone will call me back(not that old conker!) phoned them yesterday and they said something has been up with the phones(that old conker again!) and some one will call me up this morn which they havent so i will try again tommo. Keep u posted of any progress.

DH do the CPC them selves ■■?

I am sorry to say that you will have to sit the 2 sessions again

I was offered a job doing CPC with DH but it did not pay enough

Go and see the person who did your course. It could be D H haven’t paid the bill so the option would be cough up or re-sit and gove DH a hard time of it