CPC case studys Please help

can someone help me with the case studys i passed theory and hazard perception but failed cpc by 4 points i got 36 and didnt really know many of the questions! someone please help as ive re-booked it for 2 weeks time! thanks people!

I watched this and read loads books.
youtu.be/wK–gVI-WHI

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

thanks for that any more help would be fantastic. I found some of the scenarios in the case studys i didn’t even understand i thought most of it would be what ive revised in the multiple choice! and that video is for the actual cpc isnt it im on about the case studies with questions and scenarios

Recently, I went through the multiple choice questions in the official DVSA theory book for large vehicles. Took me 15 days of study, maybe a couple of hours each day. Scored 47/50 on the module 2 CPC case studies. Mind you, I did score 98/100 on the module 1a multiple choice theory test so I do seem to have the knack for these types of questions.

There are some training companies that run training courses especially for module 2. One such company is the sponsor of this forum!