CPC cards

I had to renew my driving licence as its been ten years since my photo was taken. (This was at my expense which i wasnt happy about) My CPC card still has the old photo and a signature that is ten years old.

I assumed that as i have renewed my licence address at the same time and my picture that i would receive a new CPC card. DSA says check with DVLA, DVLA says check with DSA.

Does anyone have a clue if i am allowed to drive with different pictures and different signature on both my cards?

cheers for any help

tonybrown27:
I had to renew my driving licence as its been ten years since my photo was taken. (This was at my expense which i wasnt happy about) My CPC card still has the old photo and a signature that is ten years old.

I assumed that as i have renewed my licence address at the same time as my picture that i would receive a new CPC card. DSA says check with DVLA, DVLA says check with DSA.

Does anyone have a clue if i am allowed to drive with different pictures and different signature on both my cards?

cheers for any help

I don’t know the answer but I wouldn’t worry about it. I had to renew the photo on my licence last year but my digi card still has the old photo (and address on it). I look like a different person when you compare them side by side, mainly due to not having any hair now. Never had any issues with VOSA/DVLA/plod/agencies/work over it.

Oh cool, Im looking at doing LGV1 in few weeks and thought i may have probs, i should just chill. :slight_smile:

For testing they only check driving license card and counterpart, no need for the cpc card :slight_smile:

thanks for that. much appreciated