CPC Card

How long did you guys wait for it? passed my test on the 21/03/2016 still waiting.
Don’t really want to drive without it even though you can.

Surprised you haven’t got it yet. Should be any time now. No reason not to drive though.

I’m a bit concerned that you’ve done some periodic training; would be interested to know if it’s registered as it wont count if the system doesn’t know you’ve passed your Mod 4. Seems there could be an overlap.

Hope it works out.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

adam277:
How long did you guys wait for it? passed my test on the 21/03/2016 still waiting.
Don’t really want to drive without it even though you can.

Same here pal…Passed my mod 4 on 15/3/16 and cat C on 17/3/16 and still not had mine or my licence back!

Anybody know who to contact if I haven’t had it back soon? Cheers

I think there’s contact details on the back of your Mod 4 pass certificate.

Peter Smythe:
I think there’s contact details on the back of your Mod 4 pass certificate.

Cheers Pete :grimacing:

phoned DVLA not on their system yet, got told it can take up to 10 working days and try phone again next week if I don’t have it.

CPC card is issued by DVSA, not DVLA and the waiting period according to them is 20 days.

If your card doesn’t arrive
You should get your Driver CPC card within 20 days of completing your periodic training. Contact the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) if you don’t receive it.

Driver CPC card replacements
cpcre@dsa.gsi.gov.uk
Telephone: 0191 201 8112
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm

gov.uk/driver-cpc-training/ … r-cpc-card

Received both my licence and CPC card in the post today :grimacing: Just over 2 weeks for the lot, strange they turned up all in one go though :question:
Sure yours will be with you soon Adam.

Dolph:
CPC card is issued by DVSA, not DVLA and the waiting period according to them is 20 days.

Ye, I meant the DVSA.

My cards took 3 weeks from test passes to arriving back on my mat :slight_smile:

How long did you all have to wait for it to be online?