CPC Card

Firstly, hello to everyone, could anybody give me a rough idea on how long your card will take to come from DVLA
after you have completed the 35 hours periodic training?
I ask because next week i have four days (28hours) and then will get remainder on my C training course, which starts in November, or
Is it wise to do the whole 35 hours next week, so the card can be getting processed at DVLA , so no delay after hopefully gaining C ■■

Regards

peeej48:
Firstly, hello to everyone, could anybody give me a rough idea on how long your card will take to come from DVLA
after you have completed the 35 hours periodic training?
I ask because next week i have four days (28hours) and then will get remainder on my C training course, which starts in November, or
Is it wise to do the whole 35 hours next week, so the card can be getting processed at DVLA , so no delay after hopefully gaining C ■■

Regards

I assume you already have LGV C1 on your licence?

On completion and uploading the DQC arrives usually within a week but you can drive commercially with the pass certificates

Being pedantic, there are no “pass” certificates. But carry the certificate that your trainer has issued on a daily basis.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Finished mine Friday and got the card on Wednesday.

Yes, that’s normal when things are running well - which they generally are.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the prompt answers fellas, thats cleared that up.
Regards
Pat.

Do you have LGV C1 on your licence?

Hi Rog,
yes, i have C1, passed car test in 1986,
Regards
Pat

peeej48:
Hi Rog,
yes, i have C1, passed car test in 1986,
Regards
Pat

Great as I was concerned that the periodic would not count but not any more

Pity you could not find a C trainer with DCPC approval doing a 2 to 1 course over 5 full days so you could get 28 hours from that which would leave 7 hours for a tacho regs course

Finished my course on the sunday card arrived on the wednesday

As long as everything is uploaded correctly ( a mate of mine finished his before me but they didnt upload there system ) so endless phone calls eventually he did receive it