Covid vaccine and paracetamol

Mods move to appropriate forum please

Pfeizer - NO paracetamol

Astra zenica - OK paracetamol

Click image to read the right way up

Well a common side effect guys is you feel tired…

Now I wouldnt wanna suggest taking the p****…
But I would be inclined to have a week off after taking the vaccine because I feel ‘tired’.

I bet it would work as well. Your a truck driver! They cant send you out tired!

Thanks for the information rog. cheers ray

It seems the Govt sites are saying that a patient can take paracetamol for both sorts !!
gov.uk/government/publicati … 19-vaccine

Patients given official NHS leaflet saying one thing and Gov internet saying opposite - great :unamused:

If it was me,.I’d check with Carryfast first. :bulb: :smiley:

Excellent Rob just sprayed cider over the cat :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers Ray

ROG:
It seems the Govt sites are saying that a patient can take paracetamol for both sorts !!
gov.uk/government/publicati … 19-vaccine

Patients given official NHS leaflet saying one thing and Gov internet saying opposite - great :unamused:

To be honest tho the letter above doesn’t say you MUST NOT take paracetamol, just that it’s not advised.

robroy:

Spot on. He’ll share the wealth of information he has with us. Though It’ll be information about China and 6x4’s… maybe a cheeky EUSSR cameo

switchlogic:

robroy:

Spot on. He’ll share the wealth of information he has with us. Though It’ll be information about China and 6x4’s… maybe a cheeky EUSSR cameo

And what do you know exactly? :unamused:
You’re just a young bus driver. :wink: :laughing:

robroy:

switchlogic:

robroy:

And what do you know exactly? :unamused:
You’re just a young bus driver. :wink: :laughing:

Pffftttt, silly man. You’re just jealous that I, a 23 year old, jumped over you on my way to the very pinnacle of the transport industry- delivering parcels. Across borders. In a lorry. Half a dozen times. A decade ago

robroy:

Don’t ask me I believe in what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.A couple of 30/500 Codamols and a Neurofen or three with a double Glennfiddich usually fixes bad back pain or toothache at least.
I’ve got until 7pm tonight to change my mind and refuse it.But who knows I might have found a legal high or low not sure.With the bonus of wiping out every Covid bug in the country if they want a fight. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Had the Pfizer jab on Thursday, obviously the postcode lottery is in full effect where I live as family/friends a few miles away (some with underlying health issues) are still waiting… [emoji2369][emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

polytrotter:
Had the Pfizer jab on Thursday, obviously the postcode lottery is in full effect where I live as family/friends a few miles away (some with underlying health issues) are still waiting… [emoji2369][emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

If anyone is eligible for a jab, but their own GP is being slow, then look here.
If you can travel yourself then book a day, time, etc at a centre you can access.
I looked to book one last week and there were many slots available. If no available slots at your nearest centre, try a different one, it`s quite a friendly interface IMHO.
Maybe it is a postcode issue and I just chose a big and underused centre?

Edit to add link
nhs.uk/conditions/coronavir … ccination/

Carryfast:

robroy:

Don’t ask me I believe in what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.A couple of 30/500 Codamols and a Neurofen or three with a double Glennfiddich usually fixes bad back pain or toothache at least.
I’ve got until 7pm tonight to change my mind and refuse it.But who knows I might have found a legal high or low not sure.With the bonus of wiping out every Covid bug in the country if they want a fight. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

I love that you think you’ve ‘found’ a legal high! :smiley: You’ve not heard of the massive painkiller addiction problem I take it?

I am 28 hours post vaccine and have taken 12 x 500mg Paracetamol and 12 x Codeine Phosphate 30mg since my appointment. I havent grown another ■■■■, vomited or had headache, Maybe the NHS just gave me a placebo and it was all a cunning plan.

Wheel Nut:
I am 28 hours post vaccine and have taken 12 x 500mg Paracetamol and 12 x Codeine Phosphate 30mg since my appointment. I havent grown another ■■■■, vomited or had headache, Maybe the NHS just gave me a placebo and it was all a cunning plan.

NHS ? Free?
You get what you pay for in this life, mate.
Thats why I paid for mine privately from a nice young bloke who knocked on my door. He explained that he had been injecting up at a big nursing home, but had some vaccine left over in the back of his white Transit, so I jumped at the offer. Bargain he reckons at £200 for both jabs, but cash only, as chip cards cant work near the vaccine. He promised he`ll be back with second dose soon.

Franglais:
a nice young bloke who knocked on my door.

I’ma bit over the hill now, my days of having nice young blokes knock on my door is long past

Franglais:

Wheel Nut:

NHS ? Free?
Thats why I paid for mine privately from a nice young bloke who knocked on my door. He explained that he had been injecting up at a big nursing home, but had some vaccine left over in the back of his white Transit, so I jumped at the offer. Bargain he reckons at £200 for both jabs, but cash only, as chip cards cant work near the vaccine. He promised he`ll be back with second dose soon.

Mine offered a free dag with every jab!

msgyorkie:

Franglais:

Wheel Nut:

NHS ? Free?

Mine offered a free dag with every jab!

Good offer for you anyway.
I think Switch is waiting for an offer to clear out his gutter!

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

robroy:

I love that you think you’ve ‘found’ a legal high! :smiley: You’ve not heard of the massive painkiller addiction problem I take it?

Considering that the stocks of codamol I’ve got are now out of date it obviously ain’t any addiction.
That’s the benefit of a good combination involving generous doses of single malt to go with it it doesn’t take a lot to have an effect. :laughing:
This had better not be an excuse for them to say they are going to restrict access to the alcohol component of a good pain relief regime with a zb bat flu ‘vaccine’ instead. :smiling_imp: