Covid job mandatory for health staff... whos next?

^^^ except Prof Pantsdown never actually resigned as far as i’m aware he just just kept his head (possibly both heads?) down for a few weeks, he’s still an adviser for this fake government.

In most of these politician types playing away cases really quite attractive looking women are having affairs with these chaps who in normal jobs would be regarded as punching well above their weight, maybe it’s true what they’ve always said that power is the ultimate attractant, for a certain type of female.

I take your point about he must go, but in all totalitarian societies, and we are moving swiftly into one of our own, those more equal than others make the rules which don’t apply to them.

I’ve never seen the logic in people expecting politicians and the like to resign over personal issues.
If they want a bit of playing away, so what ?who are we to judge as fellow human brings with faults…let he who is without sin…first stone etc.

Gone are the days when these guys were expected to be moral models,.and treated with respect, it ain’t the 1700s ffs,.we live in a liberal society, who cares if Hancock is shagging his p.a. or whoever,.apart from maybe his Mrs.
If they make a major balls up in their job, or do something illegal, then fair enough, fall on their sword…as for putting it about with a bit on the side?..so ■■■■ what.

No, you both don’t get it. Its not the playing away thats the issue. Nobody cares about that, its the hypocrisy regarding the breaking of the lock down rules, more so for ■■■■■■■, because 1 he made those rules, and 2 he was very condemning of those who broke them…

■■■■■■■■ was always going to be the fall guy, to be thrown under the bus, to take the heat away from the rest, but this may not make it possible to keep him on Long enough…

Scum. All of them.

The bad 70’s ■■■■ movie of Handcock with the woman isn’t the issue, it’s the hypocrisy that the media are jumping up and down about.

Which is kind of odd when at the G7 summit the chosen ones were all rubbing shoulders all unmasked smiles for the cameras yet the media barely mentioned, and few noticed the servants were masked whilst the masters preened.
Its always been one law for them and another for the rest of us, no it isn’t right but it’s never been any different and i suspect about to get a whole lot worse.
Personally it doesn’t bother me what they do, i have no respect for them no time for them and really couldn’t care less what they do or with whom, if people stopped taking any bloody notice of these people and just got back to living their own lives as they want to, then this whole bloody covid farce would disappear.

It’s all very well Handcock going, but which slimeball would replace him, it’ll be just another one from the endless supply of greasy pole climbers without a single genuine principle to their name, meet the new boss same as the old boss.

the nodding donkey:

Juddian:
Robroy, i can quite agree with you there are frauds and shysters on both sides (i hope i’ve only linked to people that seem as best i can see to be doing what they are for the best of reasons not just to make or keep the loot rolling in), i can make no comment about Wakefield because i haven’t a clue about him but the very last place i would be searching for impartial facts about him would be google, if he’s annoyed big pharma then he’s going to struggle to get a fair hearing because $$$$$$$$$$$ is persuasive to the buyable and those people and businesses that appear to worship money for its own sake.

In other news it appears some dolly bird was desperate enough to snog our health monster, seems to be a regular pattern in tory circles.
A right furore is going on about it, why pray?
I couldn’t give a tuppeny ■■■■ who or what is going on, these people are of no interest to me just as anything they say do or write is of no interest, they haven’t taken my freedoms because they were never theirs to take in the first place so won’t be going along with anything they say in order to have some minor freedoms granted to me if i’m a good boy and eat all my greens :unamused: (behaving like some benevolent slave master? get over theirbloodyselves the jumped up nobodies) that they never took in the first place, sod 'em.

Itss not the fact that he (a married man) played tonsil tennis with a married woman hats the issue. It’s the brass neck of him, after blathering on that we had to “stick to the rules” in order to “dont kill granny”, and ths fact that he made a big song and dance of that professor what got caught with his trousers down , and who had to resign. ■■■■■■■’s incredulity was almost sincere…

The [zb] has to go.

This.
“On 5 May 2020, it emerged that Ferguson had resigned from his position as a government advisor on the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) committee after admitting to “undermining” the government’s messages on social distancing by meeting up with a woman.[63][64][65] The Telegraph reported that the woman had visited his home at least two times. After resigning, Ferguson said “I acted in the belief that I was immune, having tested positive for coronavirus and completely isolated myself for almost two weeks after developing symptoms”, adding that he regretted undermining “clear messages” about the need for social distancing. The Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, Matt Hancock, said that he was right to resign from his advisory position.[66] Ferguson did not receive a fine or prosecution for his actions, as at the time it was not illegal as he had not left his home;[67] this legal loophole was later closed.[68] However, throughout this time Ferguson has remained on the List of participants of SAGE and related sub-groups, so it is not clear if his resignation was actually accepted.”

Ferguson did resign. He wasn`t responsible for the rules (not laws at that time) but accepted he had undermined them, so resigned from SAGE. Hancock said he was right to resign.
Hancock not doing the correct thing is hardly a surprise since the PM has already backed him up, as he backed up other ministerial failures: Jerrick, Patel. Once upon a time these would already have bee thrown out of the cabinet.
Although Hancock should go, the thought that the serial failure, non elected, member of the Johnson crew, who wasted £22billion would somehow be shoehorned in…*
Truly frightening.

*Whoops
Dido Harding who is setting herself up to close down the NHS.

Juddian:
Robroy, i can quite agree with you there are frauds and shysters on both sides (i hope i’ve only linked to people that seem as best i can see to be doing what they are for the best of reasons not just to make or keep the loot rolling in), i can make no comment about Wakefield because i haven’t a clue about him but the very last place i would be searching for impartial facts about him would be google, if he’s annoyed big pharma then he’s going to struggle to get a fair hearing because $$$$$$$$$$$ is persuasive to the buyable and those people and businesses that appear to worship money for its own sake.

Use whatever your preferred sources are to check this out, but Andrew Wakefield is a former UK Dr, struck off for his falsified reports on the MMR jab. He was pushing his own rival vaccine at that time. $$$ !
Since then he has become an anti vax campaigner.
He still supports the disproved ideas that link the MMR jab to autism.

I don’t get the fetish about this geezer Wakefield.

You’ve found someone you can pick holes in, wonderful, there’s dozens on both sides you can pick holes in should you wish to, no doubt some of them on both sides making a few quid or putting lucrative work/contracts towards their families or fiends, twas ever thus.

Wakefield may be a wrong un or equally he might have run up against big pharma and suffered for it, once monopoly money and power comes into the equation you can forget fair play and fair hearings.
However if its kosher that he’s all that you say is so be it, doesn’t make a scrap of difference to me or my own thoughts on the subject here, because as far as i’m aware i’ve not heard of the bod before so he has no influence on my thoughts about this and this is a distraction regardless.

The thing about…

Wakefield is, he was discredited long long before Covid was a thing. The GMC had no agenda back then, it investigated and then kicked him out.

Similarly, the Lancet just published what it found.

You anti-paxo boys can’t over that can you?

anti paxo…check, well done.

Again, there’s nothing to get over, don’t know the bloke from Adam and have no interest in him or his history, there’s no side to this i’m not pleading ignorant for any reason, simply don’t have ny knowledge of the bod because i haven’t bought what was once known as a newspaper for well over 30 years and have increasingly ignored the broadcast media for almost as long, haven’t watched a live telly broadcast of any description for summat over 10 years now.

Juddian:
Again, there’s nothing to get over

But there…

Is something to get over Juddian. Mr Wakefield kicked the present entire anti-snax movement into off and running mode.

We can go back to the Polio vaccine era and find other anti-cracks devotees condemning the vaccination process. Luckily, they never gained traction. Polio has almost been eradicated from the planet and surely, that’s a good thing? Was Polio made up too?

Juddian:

Again, there’s nothing to get over, don’t know the bloke from Adam and have no interest in him or his history, there’s no side to this i’m not pleading ignorant for any reason, simply don’t have ny knowledge of the bod because i haven’t bought what was once known as a newspaper for well over 30 years and have increasingly ignored the broadcast media for almost as long, haven’t watched a live telly broadcast of any description for summat over 10 years now.

Your life will be easier if you just nod and agree with whatever insignifance they’ve worked themselves into a froth over whilst ignoring the huge elephant in the room. Just tell the guinea pigs to keep taking their experimental gene therapy jabs and nature will take care of the rest in due course. Nothing you say or do will change their views at this stage.

DCPCFML:

Juddian:

Your life will be easier if you just nod and agree with whatever insignifance they’ve worked themselves into a froth over whilst ignoring the huge elephant in the room. Just tell the guinea pigs to keep taking their experimental gene therapy jabs and nature will take care of the rest in due course. Nothing you say or do will change their views at this stage.

I reckon you might be right there, though whether its nature taking its course is open to debate.
Whether this bod Wakefield started questioning the current flu farce i haven’t the foggiest idea, but he’s in the cross hairs of big pharma’s £billions so he must be saying something they don’t like :bulb:

DCPCFML:

Juddian:

Theres some advice.....just ignore everything....fingers in ears, eyes averted, and sing "la, la, la". No cogent argument to make, so just kid yourself on youre right, and everyone else is an idiot.

Juddian:

DCPCFML:

Juddian:

I reckon you might be right there, though whether its nature taking its course is open to debate.
Whether this bod Wakefield started questioning the current flu farce i haven’t the foggiest idea, but he’s in the cross hairs of big pharma’s £billions so he must be saying something they don’t like :bulb:

Since you have been saying you have no knowledge of Wakefield, you have decided he is “in the cross hairs of big pharma” remarkably quickly. It was the UK GMC who struck him off. Not big pharma.

If you have problems with big pharma, so have I.
But since many Govs are cutting funds to universities and research grants, we only have big pharma to do expensive research.
“The market” is not necessarily good at funding medical research.

“the current flu farce”…not worthy of further comment.

DCPCFML:
Just tell the guinea pigs to keep taking their experimental gene therapy jabs and nature will take care of the rest in due course.

In…

Due course.

Have you got a date for that? A rough time frame? A period of time when the 30+ million will all fall over?

Gimme a clue so I can stop paying the house insurance, lock the side door and put the cat out.

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:
Just tell the guinea pigs to keep taking their experimental gene therapy jabs and nature will take care of the rest in due course.

In…

Due course.

Have you got a date for that? A rough time frame? A period of time when the 30+ million will all fall over?

Gimme a clue so I can stop paying the house insurance, lock the side door and put the cat out.

Within 3 years.

DCPCFML:
Within 3 years.

Good to know…

How do you know this?

Is the date fixed or, in similar fashion to Trumpy and the other Q anon fruit loops, be flexible?

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:
Within 3 years.

Good to know…

How do you know this?

Is the date fixed or, in similar fashion to Trumpy and the other Q anon fruit loops, be flexible?

You are aware that official data states thousands have died from the vaccine worldwide and tens of thousands have been left with serious side effects, right?

Or are you glued to bbc and sly news where they only present one side of the story to suit their agenda?

ArcticMonkey:

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:
Within 3 years.

Good to know…

How do you know this?

You are aware that official data states thousands have died from the vaccine worldwide and tens of thousands have been left with serious side effects, right?

Or are you glued to bbc and sly news where they only present one side of the story to suit their agenda?

Eagerly awaiting a link to these “official data” sites.

DCPCFML:

Franglais:

Have you had your 2nd jab yet?

Bump.