Covid job mandatory for health staff... whos next?

Is that your…

Best effort?

As usual, you can’t deny the facts, so you turn to insult and childish taunts.

Why hasn’t Putin swallowed your anti-vaxx rubbish?

DCPCFML:
Covid doesn’t exist. He got flu. Up until March 2020, 650,000 people died from flu every year who.int/news/item/13-12-201 … -each-year. Since March 2020, flu has been cured as no-one has died from it (the posted figures are basically a rounding error). Connect the dots. It’s not hard once you stop sucking on the covid propaganda pipe.

Meanwhile. openvaers.com/covid-data

13627 DEAD from the jabs.
17794 permanently disabled from the jabs.
14105 life-threatening condition from the jabs.

And that’s just in America. And that’s just a small fraction of the real number.

Go get your clot shots if you believe the news and want the government to protect you. Darwin will take care of the rest. Make it sooner rather than later please as the roads have been awfully busy lately and caused me to be late for some appointments, so the fewer people about, the better. Ta.

The full “moon howling” montie, in that post. Well done!

Who said summat like:
“Beliefs not founded on logic, cannot be disproved by logic”?

So, given that the statements in the post aren`t based on logic nor facts, anything to refute them will be largely a waste of time…

DCPCFML:
Covid doesn’t exist.

Well, that sets the tone of the post.

DCPCFML:
Up until March 2020, 650,000 people died from flu every year who.int/news/item/13-12-201 … -each-year.

The link provided does not say that.

DCPCFML:
Meanwhile. openvaers.com/covid-data

13627 DEAD from the jabs.
17794 permanently disabled from the jabs.
14105 life-threatening condition from the jabs.

openvaers.com is (the .com is a clue) a privately owned site. It has so far as I can see no source of original data harvesting. It should not be confused with the genuine VAERS sites.
Unfortunately the .com site, run by Liz Wilner of Oakland California, seems to be getting as many hits as the genuine medical VAERS site.

DCPCFML:
And that’s just in America. And that’s just a small fraction of the real number.

Go on then…what is the “real number”?

By the by, for you and others here is a fact check by Reuters. (Owned through differing funds by the Thomson family)
reuters.com/article/factche … SL2N2O01XU

NB the “openvaers” site is picked up by “infowars” owned by one Alex Jones, who denies or alleges cover-ups and conspiracies of not only COVID but also
Sandy Hook school kids shooting
Twin Towers terrorist attack
The Moon landings
Not an exhaustive list, other conspiracies are available.

DCPCFML:
Go get your clot shots

I can see there is no for the poster to have a “clot shot”, he is there already.

As I’ve said hundreds of times already, there is no point wasting time and energy trying to enlighten people such as yourself who are NPC zombies and brainwashed by television and MSM programming. If you want to believe everything you see and read from those mediums, crack on. Go get your clot shots and get on with your life. You are finished already. MY postings here are to those who can clearly see the huge fraud which is taking place. You’re not in that group so simply ignore the post and move along. :bulb:

(and that goes for the clueless and highly deluded “fact-checker” remainer as well)

DCPCFML:
MY postings here are to those who can clearly see the huge fraud which is taking place.

But they…

Are just people like you who have fallen for the biggest internet wind up since we all learned to use a mouse. None of your rants (I wish I could say arguments but that would be false) convince me you’re right. They just reinforce your own and your buddies foolish insecurities.

I’m trying to show your wrong, you’re just hell bent on shouting and when that deosn’t work, you resort to insults and then the usual 7 year old pre-afternoon nap tantrums.

Again, why would Mr Vladimir Putin not sieze his opportunity to deride the west over the covid situation (falsehood) you believe exists?

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:
MY postings here are to those who can clearly see the huge fraud which is taking place.

But they…

Are just people like you who have fallen for the biggest internet wind up since we all learned to use a mouse. None of your rants (I wish I could say arguments but that would be false) convince me you’re right. They just reinforce your own and your buddies foolish insecurities.

I’m trying to show your wrong, you’re just hell bent on shouting and when that deosn’t work, you resort to insults and then the usual 7 year old pre-afternoon nap tantrums.

Again, why would Mr Vladimir Putin not sieze his opportunity to deride the west over the covid situation (falsehood) you believe exists?

But it`s OBVIOUS !
Putin is in the pocket of the Godless ■■■■-Communists who were all financed by the meeting in 1927 in the Vatican of the Zionist Muslims. All a clever Deep State plot that only a chosen few can see.

This might convince…well, probably no-one…
nationalpost.com/opinion/willia … ainst-both

Franglais:
Putin is in the pocket of the Godless ■■■■-Communists who were all financed by the meeting in 1927 in the Vatican of the Zionist Muslims. All a clever Deep State plot that only a chosen few can see.

Putin…

In someone’s pocket?

You didn’t just make that up on the fly did you?

Why is it only a chosen few and why do they all tend to be howling at the moon crazy?

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:

But they…

I’m not trying to convince you or anyone else. As I keep saying, you lot who have been jabbed are the walking dead. You are an irrelevance. You’ve had nearly 18 months to dig deeper and question the narrative being pushed. Numerous sources have been posted - all of which have been ignored and not even watched because the url does not start with bbc.co.uk. That’s your choice. I couldn’t give a ■■■■. The continual “anti-vaxxer” abuse and mocking of anyone who doesn’t believe the narrative just reinforces my opinion that the world will be an infinitely better place without you in it and so to return the favour the sooner the jabs start doing what they were created to do, the better. I’d word it more bluntly than that but would rather not incur the wrath of the mods.

Putin is just another of the globalists’ puppets and is doing as he’s told by pushing their narrative. They are all controlled by the people who must not be mentioned. If you were capable of using your brain you’d note the link between the “sudden deaths” of the PMs of Tanzania, Burundi, Madagascar, Swaziland and Haiti in the past 18 months. What was the connection? They all refused to push the covid narrative :bulb: . But again, nobody seems to notice; nobody seems to care. It was just a complete coincidence! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Just keep believing the “covid” narrative and living your life in fear.

As for “foolish insecurities” - that is some funny [zb] right there. Remind me again who is the one scared to death of a nonexistent virus and is wearing a pointless piece of cloth across their dial everywhere they go? That’s right - you, not me chap.

So do me a favour eh and just skip on by when you see a post from my username or anyone else awake to the fraud that’s taking place.

DCPCFML:
the sooner the jabs start doing what they were created to do, the better.

Which according…

To you is about 3 years.

I’ll keep you posted about my forthcoming demise.

DCPCFML:
If you were capable of using your brain you’d note the link between the “sudden deaths” of the PMs of Tanzania, Burundi, Madagascar, Swaziland and Haiti in the past 18 months.

Tanzania Pres Magufuli dies of a “breathing difficulty” in the midst of the Covid epidemic that he took no precautions against. Numbers of C19 deaths there are still unknown.

Burundi`s Pres Pierre Nkurunziza died of suspected Corona virus.

Madagascar`s Pres Didier Ratsiraka dies aged 84.

(Swaziland`s) Eswatini Prime Minister Ambrose Dlamini after testing positive for C19.

Haitis Pres shot in a coup. " Le président Jovenel Moïse décrète alors l'état d'urgence sanitaire et met en place une série de mesures pour ralentir la propagation du virus." He WASNT a C19 sceptic, he had taken measures against it.

You think this about a virus and public health, here is what is happing in the USA/Canada Engineered famine DEPOPULATION agenda odysee.com/@iceagefarmer:42/far … sSwSZ12x66

And the ARM spears are safe and effective ? pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34849657/ And the face muzzles DO NOTHING to prevent spread of viruses nor do they protect those who ware them, but they can and do make people ill there was a big study carried out in Denmark that backs this up