Covid job mandatory for health staff... whos next?

LazyDriver:

yourhavingalarf:
How many…

Anti-vaxxers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, cos they all happy living in the dark.

onistly i dont write this stuff i just move it from one website to another

Talking of living in the dark, here’s the latest though definitely not the first or last media blackout of facts.
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-n … d-24786114
The ‘short illness’ the article refers to came in the shape of a syringe. But keep believing what msm tell you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LeagueOfIreland/comments/p6r4bj/exwaterford_united_player_roy_butler_dies_aged_23/
“Sadly, I have had to remove comments from bots and/or antivaxxers spreading vaccine misinformation and hurtful lies about Roy’s passing.
If anyone sees any comments of that nature or anything else the breaks the rules of this subreddit, Reddit itself or goes against common decency, please report it as soon as you see it.
Thank you.”

6.19…

Of fun and giggles, unless of course your anti-vaxx in which case best look away now.

youtube.com/watch?v=rIhOPOzlvTA

Flo and Joan, anyone?
youtu.be/G8V4NG1HmE8

youtu.be/_A0GnENCPqE

manalishi:
https://youtu.be/_A0GnENCPqE

No humour…

At all in that. Not one funny line anywhere.

This one…

Is funny too.

reddit.com/r/facepalm/comme … _anti_vax/

Franglais:
Flo and Joan, anyone?
youtu.be/G8V4NG1HmE8

So, just to be clear if somebody has taken all the vaccinations mentioned in that ditty they are not anti-vaxxers. Yep, that’s what I thought too.

Official stats show that more people have died from the vaccine than from the china virus

dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/21/of … 18-months/

ArcticMonkey:
Official stats show that more people have died from the vaccine than from the china virus

dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/21/of … 18-months/

No they don’t.

fullfact.org/health/daily-expos … ne-deaths/

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

PMSL. Still posting links from Soros’-funded “fact checker” websites. People are so mind-bogglingly dumb.

ArcticMonkey, LazyDriver, Manalish - save your energy, chaps. These people are finished. Just tell them to keep taking their meds and Darwin will take care of the rest.

DCPCFML:
PMSL. Still posting links from Soros’-funded “fact checker” websites. People are so mind-bogglingly dumb.

ArcticMonkey, LazyDriver, Manalish - save your energy, chaps. These people are finished. Just tell them to keep taking their meds and Darwin will take care of the rest.

Aye, all the fact checking websites are funded or owned by far left institutions

I wonder if the fact checkers ever call out the made up amounts of covid deaths? Nearly choked on my coffee earlier when someone on this thread mentioned 4 million covid deaths and they meant it too!!

ArcticMonkey:
I wonder if the fact checkers ever call out the made up amounts of covid deaths? Nearly choked on my coffee earlier when someone on this thread mentioned 4 million covid deaths and they meant it too!!

That’s what 10 years of government indoctrination camps and 30 years of paying :laughing: to have BBC “News” programming propaganda pumped into your living room does to you. Brainwashed, hence why any alternative viewpoint is instantly dismissed as a conspiracy theory because their programming throws up a syntax error. NPC zombies incapable of any form of critical thought process. It’s quite funny to watch in a kinda tragic way.

DCPCFML:

ArcticMonkey:

That’s what 10 years of government indoctrination camps and 30 years of paying :laughing: to have BBC “News” programming propaganda pumped into your living room does to you. Brainwashed, hence why any alternative viewpoint is instantly dismissed as a conspiracy theory because their programming throws up a syntax error. NPC zombies incapable of any form of critical thought process. It’s quite funny to watch in a kinda tragic way.

So true, the tellavision has to be one of the most sinister and pervasive platforms ever invented to the detriment of humanity imaginable. That yogi-bear got a lot to answer for. :angry:

Anyone hear the latest? Apparently these jabs do cause blood clots. Who knew…
But not as many clots as covid causes. That’s new too. Clotting wasn’t a symptom of covid up until now. I guessing this headgear should from this moment on, be known as the tin-foiled hat of great wisdom and foresight.
I do prey to God that the scientists who have been censored and their reputation’s trashed are wrong on their other forecasts. It may effect us all.

Another Darwin award due: zerohedge.com/covid-19/repo … ion-caused
:unamused: :laughing:

Blood clots are not a symptom of Covid - they are a common complication caused by it. They’ve been seeing it in ICUs pretty much since the whole thing kicked off.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

He ded…

youtube.com/watch?v=AfwFVyoGjWU

But it’s all a hoax right?

Covid doesn’t exist. He got flu. Up until March 2020, 650,000 people died from flu every year who.int/news/item/13-12-201 … -each-year. Since March 2020, flu has been cured as no-one has died from it (the posted figures are basically a rounding error). Connect the dots. It’s not hard once you stop sucking on the covid propaganda pipe.

Meanwhile. openvaers.com/covid-data

13627 DEAD from the jabs.
17794 permanently disabled from the jabs.
14105 life-threatening condition from the jabs.

And that’s just in America. And that’s just a small fraction of the real number.

Go get your clot shots if you believe the news and want the government to protect you. Darwin will take care of the rest. Make it sooner rather than later please as the roads have been awfully busy lately and caused me to be late for some appointments, so the fewer people about, the better. Ta.

Mr Putin…

Doesn’t seem to think it’s a hoax. Possibly the greatest critic of the west in a generation is busy getting his flock jabbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhyo7ywFg7c