Covid job mandatory for health staff... whos next?

robroy:
those without jabs will be allowed to do [zb] all except work. :unamused:
Just not right.

The way I see it, being stabbed will become a ‘condition of employment’. If having a couple of holes in your arm negates your need to observe the ‘ping isolation’, then firms would prefer those to the unsullied.

DCPCFML:
the unstabbed being asymptomatic carriers and “super-spreaders” .

Which is comical, because afaik this jab is just a liquid lemsip, designed to provide symptomatic relief. ie. Turning the jabbed into asymptomatic people, allowed to mingle unrestricted.

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:

Juddian:
Indeed, if the thread is of no interest, or even boring or actually annoys one, why read it let alone post on it.

It comes under free speech, which thankfully this forum observes, it has certain obvious and sensible guidelines but stay within those and, especially on Bully’s, you can speak about pretty much anything, and i for one am grateful for such places seeing how in much of the social media world censorship of views disagreeing with the narrative of the day is increasing at an alarming rate.

Enjoy it while it lasts. The segregation is coming where the unstabbed will be treated as lower class citizens and denied access to products, services and a right to work which we have taken for granted throughout our lifetime thus far. There will be a medical apartheid in the UK and many other countries.
Lockdowns will return later this year which will be blamed on the unstabbed being asymptomatic carriers and “super-spreaders” to turn the stabbed against the unstabbed and shame them into getting the gene modification therapy.
Watch.

Just stay…

Home for the rest of your life then.

Problem solved.

This is what I have said from Day 1, they have you by the balls. :smiling_imp:
That was my main reason for having thes ■■■■ ing jabs…despite being ridiculed for it #wateroffaducksback. :smiley:
I’m speaking as the most arsey non conformist guy you could meet here, trust me on that, but there comes a time when you realise can do absolutely ■■■■ all except go along with stuff dished out…but try and make good out of a crap situation, (or bite off your nose to spite your face.)

All very commendable if you have strong principles,.and enough to stick to, but the result is your life will be ■■■■ miserable socially.
Way I see it the time I have left to live , even if it’s matey’s 3 year max :unamused: ,.I intend to live it when away from the job.
If others choose not to, that’s up to them,.as I said nobody cares, crack on, do as you think fit, but don’t come bleating with the results of YOUR choice.

At least they’ll be well off as they will not be able to go anywhere or do anything to spend their money after work, now I know that’s unfair unjust and any other ‘un’ word you can think of, …but those are the hand of cards you/we are being dealt, so play them as you choose.

Reckon that sums up this ■■■■ crsp situation abd choice we find ourselves forced into in a nutshell, …but bring on the gloating, the venom,.and the website links anyhow. :unamused: , in the meantime the rest of us will just get on running the path we have chosen.

I don’t agree with or condone any of this crap that is going on, so …I’m just trying to negotiate the best way around it as I see it. :bulb:, and I certainly ain’t going to ridicule, patronise or condemn anybody who sees and does things different and/or opposite like those apparentlly aka…‘The unstabbed’’ :unamused: …, like the clown on here does. :unamused:

Well another quiet morning , went down to get the bits , popped my mask on when I got out of car & took it off when I got back to the car , no dramas , no one said anything to me
Pleased to read though that us who have had the 2 jabs can go to the football

I’ll just wait for the fake covid passports which will be available to put onto your phone for a small sum

ArcticMonkey:
I’ll just wait for the fake covid passports which will be available to put onto your phone for a small sum

£25 flea bay a err mate tells me.

Fully jabbed.

Still going strong :smiley:

On a serious note is this not Bully’s material now?

I take it I am 3 year max matey.

It’s funny how you can make a statement and then other people try and tell you what you meant. You can cast iron guarantee that I did not mean (or say) that all the elderly have a life expectancy of 3 years.

My statement was:

“Sometimes these deaths happen earlier than we expected, but in one, two or three years some of the ones that were elderly, would have sadly passed away.”

This statement referred to a set of people characterised by a reduced ability to fight the infection (in that they passed away). Why did Franglais extrapolate this to a set of people including all the elderly? I don’t know, you would need to ask him.

Anyway, I will resume my silence.

Noremac:
I take it I am 3 year max matey.

It’s funny how you can make a statement and then other people try and tell you what you meant. .

I take it you’re referring to my post.

No I wasn’t referring to you, it was our resident Covid ray of sunsine/prophet of doom. I was on about.:bulb:

ArcticMonkey:

Booster jabs will apparently have luciferase in it according to a Pfizer bod. They’re doing this so that when you’re scanned at entry to businesses, if it doesn’t glow on the screen they’ll know you’ve not been jabbed.

DCPCFML:

ArcticMonkey:

Booster jabs will apparently have luciferase in it according to a Pfizer bod. They’re doing this so that when you’re scanned at entry to businesses, if it doesn’t glow on the screen they’ll know you’ve not been jabbed.

The “Phizer bod” is an idiot.
Liciferase doesn’t show on screens. It won’t be seen. if still nside the body. Unless you have a transparent skin of course!
The “Pfizer bod” must be talking of the plan to put radioactive tracers in the vaccines.
I’m starting an eBay shoo so really clever people can self inject with plutonium waste and avoid the vaccine.

Double blood clot booster jabs available this autumn for those of you terrified of the bogeyman ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

zerohedge.com/covid-19/uk-g … vulnerable

Whores!

thesun.co.uk/news/15793720/ … e-mistake/

jakethesnake:
Family of anti-vaxxer nightclub boss who died of Covid plead, ‘get the jab’

1. He did not die “from” covid.
  2. The vaccine makes you more likely to catch, spread, and become ill from covid and it’s “variants”.
  3. You are in a cult.

LazyDriver:

robroy:
those without jabs will be allowed to do [zb] all except work. :unamused:
Just not right.

The way I see it, being stabbed will become a ‘condition of employment’. If having a couple of holes in your arm negates your need to observe the ‘ping isolation’, then firms would prefer those to the unsullied.

DCPCFML:
the unstabbed being asymptomatic carriers and “super-spreaders” .

Which is comical, because afaik this jab is just a liquid lemsip, designed to provide symptomatic relief. ie. Turning the jabbed into asymptomatic people, allowed to mingle unrestricted.

Only some will avoid the clot-shot,(Saline solution).-Lem sip as you say. (Can’t have everyone developing the virus, housed probably in the syringe) The ptb wouldn’t roll out the nasty stuff en-masse but having been lulled into a false sense of security, the ‘boosters’ will fix that. Evil-genius playing out. They’ve been poisoning us for decades ;Fluoride, GM ‘Food’, Aspartame, Nitrates, LFM -waves (soon to be ramped up with 5g) etc and folks are happy to absorb undetermined chemicals, including some of the above on an ‘experimental’ basis at the behest of satanic-criminals masquerading as humans-Fauci,Gates,Tedros Rockefellers’ CEO ? Thing’s aren’t looking too groovy i’d say.

manalishi:
Only some will avoid the clot-shot,(Saline solution).-Lem sip as you say. (Can’t have everyone developing the virus, housed probably in the syringe) The ptb wouldn’t roll out the nasty stuff en-masse but having been lulled into a false sense of security, the ‘boosters’ will fix that. Evil-genius playing out. They’ve been poisoning us for decades ;Fluoride, GM ‘Food’, Aspartame, Nitrates, LFM -waves (soon to be ramped up with 5g) etc and folks are happy to absorb undetermined chemicals, including some of the above on an ‘experimental’ basis at the behest of satanic-criminals masquerading as humans-Fauci,Gates,Tedros Rockefellers’ CEO ? Thing’s aren’t looking too groovy i’d say.

Yet…

The average life expectancy has risen over the last few decades.

yourhavingalarf:
Yet…

Yet…Imagine how much MORE It would’ve risen were we not being poisoned by the evil goverment and corporations :stuck_out_tongue: (sarcasm/irony)

Not going to make any comments on this,.as I said before I keep a reasonably open mind on it…although I have made no secret of being jabbed…(.or stabbed :laughing: )
Just rederessng the balance away from ‘‘The Cool Gang’’. :laughing:
youtu.be/pOp2cK4YvRM

yourhavingalarf:

manalishi:

Yet…

But not necessarily quality of life in terms of health.

robroy:
Not going to make any comments on this,.as I said before I keep a reasonably open mind on it…although I have made no secret of being jabbed…(.or stabbed :laughing: )
Just rederessng the balance away from ‘‘The Cool Gang’’. :laughing:
youtu.be/pOp2cK4YvRM

Yep bang on queue they roll out these sob stories as the psy-op unravels by the day.