Courier driving

Any one know anything about the various courier driving ads. on the internet,one in particular,delivering laptops ,but asking for £50 to register and get an information pack.Is it a scam? thanks,Phil

There is NOTHING that is a genuine offer that needs you to pay money up front.

So, IMO, it may well be a scam. Be very carefull.

All the best, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

i agree, sounds like nonsense.

Welcome to Trucknet-UK philpridd :wink:

As has already been said if they want £50 for information it’s a scam so keep hold of your money :wink:

philpridd:
Any one know anything about the various courier driving ads. on the internet,one in particular,delivering laptops ,but asking for £50 to register and get an information pack.Is it a scam? thanks,Phil

You could go buy the “courier bible” or pay me £50.00 & I can tell you how to make your fortune :laughing:

Have been a courier in the past & would never pay anyone to give me work as that is what it is I would wan to be paid to move anything ( & have done )

Trust us - ANY advert that asks for money for information IS a scam. There is no doubt on that…

Its a proper scam,but what i dont understand is why the papers still put the add in because i know they have been told(the sun) as a friend of mine got ripped off and called them up to tell them and that was last summer.C an only think that the papers need the money they get from the adds as the industry is on the way down.

philpridd:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Srsly?