Couple ov my pics from this week

couple ov my pics from this week :smiley: :smiley:

the foden was the replacement for the old erf (i think the erf was better) :smiley:

this is 1 my m8 has for sale

Don’t tell me, you just happened to be riding over the landfill site in the white beast and you stopped to take photos of the ■■■■■■■ twins? :smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: i wouldnt even go down the tip road never mind on the landfill mr vain

that black one was on ebay a few weeks back.

First picture in Barkers yard with Darren Smith?

yeh think the black 1s still on ebay

robv8:
First picture in Barkers yard with Darren Smith?

yeh need to get some more pics ov this on here :smiley:

Have you got shots of his 143?

great photos mate i am not a scania fan but that truck of yours looks so good it just a shame you had a stobarts next to you on the loading bay

robv8:
Have you got shots of his 143?

no m8 i will have to get sum ov the 143 and the 420 and some more ov the 560 all realy nice outfits :smiley:

the erf did pull better than the alpha mate… the alpha is good on the tip tho mate…

i bet the alphas not asmuch fun as the old mad max motor when u miss a cog in the twin split on the face :smiley:

neggy t to missin gears on the face… or tryin to get a gear when the blades out …

too much tip talk bud!

sean vernon:
great photos mate i am not a scania fan but that truck of yours looks so good it just a shame you had a stobarts next to you on the loading bay

thanks m8 i was tipped and gone before him so i dont mind :smiley:

I thought you pulled containers dag? Yours has to be one of the smartest looking motors around at the moment. I really like the sunvisor with the 4 spots and 4 marker lights. You gonna be going to truckfest at peterborough this year?
That topline in the first pic looks great aswell, i cant wait to get mine! :grimacing:

Grasshopper:
I thought you pulled containers dag? Yours has to be one of the smartest looking motors around at the moment. I really like the sunvisor with the 4 spots and 4 marker lights. You gonna be going to truckfest at peterborough this year?
That topline in the first pic looks great aswell, i cant wait to get mine! :grimacing:

i do normally m8 yeh im booked in 4 peterbourgh are you going? :smiley:

see oocl got rid of the part timer :imp:

looks good dag, il have to come and find you at truckfest and say hello. :wink:

mark h:
see oocl got rid of the part timer :imp:

who might that be? port logitics? :smiley: