Council tax.Refuse to pay it

If the whole country refused to pay the council tax,they allways say the prisons are full,so there would no room to put us all in,if we did not pay up,in dispute of the MP`s expenses.I will take my own rubbish away,and dont mind if the street lamp is out,and hope i dont get mugged and need a copper or catch the house on fire.What does the rest of the world think of our disgraced politicians.This has been going on for more than 4 years.Even in Portugal,it was common practice for bussines men to claim for 4 or 5 lunches,while they ate alone,to claim,entertaining future clients and secure contracts.Once again,we roll over and accept it.as our European cousins say their govenment works for them,while here,we work for them.Over ruled by so many rules and regs,to give us the position that they are the powerful ones,and the one man band is the weakest link.What about the Lisbon treaty for the EU elections,what is hidden in that mandate.

I,m sorry to say the working man is his own worst enemy they wont stick together . Once they have you in debt and ■■■■■■■ with a big mortgage ya stuffed and they know it .

lefkasman:
I,m sorry to say the working man is his own worst enemy they wont stick together . Once they have you in debt and ■■■■■■■ with a big mortgage ya stuffed and they know it .

why do you think Thatcher sold the council houses so cheap -

“here’s a cheap house, now please place your balls in this vice”