Cotswold medical/ Dr Phil Thornley

Morning all,

I recently posted about a C1 application with some medical querys, I would like to personally pass on my thanks to Dr Phil, I have never used this company for a medical although I wish I had!

Dr Phil emailed me directly to address my concerns and put my mind at ease, he provided very detailed explanations to my questions which I am very grateful for, Bare in mind I am not a patient of his, he did not need to do it for me although he did, the man is very clued up on the DVLA process in regards to medicals… I would recommend anyone who is thinking of having a medical to look at his website

Cotswold Medicals, whose website is www.driversmedicals.com

Thanks

I had mine with them last year at Weston super Mare. Really good. No hanging around, arrived 10 mins early and got seen right away. In and out in 20 mins. No problem with filling in forms because this is all their doctors do every day.

For anyone who doesn’t already know, Dr Phil Thornley has recently become a contributor in the Health and Family Forum

Please be aware though that Dr Thornley will only be able to answer questions relating to the HGV/PCV medical, so please don’t expect on-line consultation or diagnosis of all things medical because it’s not going to happen :wink:

Announcement made by Site manager here = viewtopic.php?f=2&t=143926

OP - I have removed the identical post

We started using Cotswold Medicals back in 2004 and can’t ever remember using anyone else since. Doctor Phil phones on a regular basis to ask how we’re finding the service and to ask for any suggestions how he might improve.
One major advantage is that their doctors do the medical and eyesight during the same visit. Not something all GPS do.
You will do no better than using www.driversmedicals.co.uk a 1st class service.

Yep I use drivers med cheap as chips, forms filled correctly, eyesight checked at the same time etc etc think it was £50 or £55 squids.