Costco magna park

anyone one on here work for them? if so whats the work like and transport manager?

Pretty sure most of the work is subbed out to my employer (Turners) pretty sure it’s mainly agency they use there too, sorry I can’t be any more help.

Bit off topic, but, Once had a idiot in from security rip my paperwork up and throw it at me because I was 1 hour late due to RTC

“You can p**s off mate”

Every other time they seem unfriendly staff at the place.

But that’s just my experiences.

voodoo1:
Bit off topic, but, Once had a idiot in from security rip my paperwork up and throw it at me because I was 1 hour late due to RTC “You can p**s off mate” Every other time they seem unfriendly staff at the place. But that’s just my experiences.

little fat blob :laughing: ? Looks like penfold? :sunglasses: wishing he was twenty? :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:

voodoo1:
Bit off topic, but, Once had a idiot in from security rip my paperwork up and throw it at me because I was 1 hour late due to RTC “You can p**s off mate” Every other time they seem unfriendly staff at the place. But that’s just my experiences.

little fat blob :laughing: ? Looks like penfold? :sunglasses: wishing he was twenty? :grimacing:

:smiling_imp:

Ha ha he can be a right ■■■■, what is it with most security guards, are they ex sas, para or whatever? I’m always pleasant with them, but some seriously think they are more important than they really are.

voodoo1:
Bit off topic, but, Once had a idiot in from security rip my paperwork up and throw it at me because I was 1 hour late due to RTC

“You can p**s off mate”

Im surprised that didnt get taken further,what is it with gaurds they are either bang on or complete toilets there is no inbetween,why is it aswell they have a bo problem or they smart your eyes with aftershave :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I got parked up on the left for a couple of hours after telling the security guard there that " Costco only employed him, cause he was cheaper than a padlock " :laughing: ! Done me a favour tho’ cause I needed a kip & was paid by the hour !
As for working there, they are all mainly agency, my mates been there for a few years & takes home a good wage, but it’s mainly late night starts or very early morning starts, I used to go in there pulling Costco trailers for a firm I used to work for ! It’s dead easy work, all Costco RDCs & some collections from suppliers, all back on bay’s through the back doors ! So you get a kip on your bed ! A decent job really, & a couple of nights out when they’re really busy if you want ! I enjoyed it, except for the 1am - 3am start times :frowning:

voodoo1:

“You can p**s off mate”

lol