costco lutterworth

will they let yo in early before your tip time …and whats the turn around time usually for 26 pallets

Not been for a year or so now … BUT … if i remember, you can’t go in more than 30 mins before your time (or arrive more than 30 mins after your slot). This reduces to 15 mins for a part load … i know - got refused for arriving 3 mins AFTER the 15 min “window” with 3 palls from France !
As for how long for a 26 pall tip … can’t be sure. Do you still have to sit in that stupid waiting area on those plastic chairs … can’t hear the bay No’s being called for the noise of the pallet trucks - as no “roof” on the waiting area ?
Hopefully you might get more upto date answer. L0L
Watch out for the “wheel-locks” on the bays !!!

i’ve been in there with curtainsiders and containers, the quicker tip was on the containers

with the curtainsiders, it was all down to how quick they wanted to tip you, but i found that it took longer to do the paperwork than it did to tip :confused:

you can park in there overnight if you have an early slot,ie 6am,they let the 6am bookings on at 6ish and its a free for all once it kicks off but you will be out of there by time the next bookings are sat there waiting to tip,overall one of the good places to goto

Its a bit like the wacky races at 6 in the morning with everyone trying to get on there bay but its funny to watch in and out within a hour normally for 26 pallets

I was in there Tuesday, they tipped my load of 24 pallets in 20 mins. Impressive. They can take much longer if you have a mixed load though, mine was all the same.

Im told that if you get there more than 15 mins early they kick you out. Staff seem friendly enough however. The waiting room is poor, plastic seats, cold, no roof and very noisy!

we take 26 plts of frozen in quite often and normally in and out within the hour and the staff seem ok just abit boring sitting in the pen while you get tipped