cost

£65, but is was a while ago

Toddy2:

Never knew the had a class 1 license in the days of solid tyres ! :wink:

Toddy2:

Bloody hell. Did that include the rent of the horse as well?

raymundo:

Toddy2:

Never knew the had a class 1 license in the days of solid tyres ! :wink:

To be fair - that was the test fee, and it actually went down to £ 50 shortly after,
I did pay for a week in a D series with another guy - think it came to £ 300 all in

Now my old Dad never ever took an official driving test, and never passed his HGV, because he got his license before the test came in,
He did take a couple of assessments later in life, the last one was for London Carriers @ Croydon, and he reckoned that was just like a Proper test

James the cat:

Toddy2:

Bloody hell. Did that include the rent of the horse as well?

Yeah, but I had to supply the Hay & Oats :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My first drive in an artic was in a D series as well, a D800 from Charlton to Bristol but was told as I was over 21 it were fine so crack on drive, only had a car license then maybe but not 100% sure I even had one of those then. (allegedly) :slight_smile:

burnley-si:
£550 for my class 1 and went straight from a car to class 1 :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

:grimacing: :grimacing: never had a cer test l plates on class one at tarmac driveing school matlock one weeks lesonds 150 pounds with allan gent pass first time :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: