Cost of cat c license

Hello All, This is a quote for a Cat C license, Initial Starter Pack - Medical, theory test hazard perception,theory test multiple choice, theory study book and disk, driving assessment, total $168 quid.

Training per day $135 + vat

Test Fee $ 115

How does that compare to what others paid ■■

how do you expect a job when you cant even spell licenCe correclty.

Some companies will do free assessments, you need to research and research again,

PETER SMYTHE is a good recommensation for training. PM him he will give good advice

(pete commission my way please?)

HAHA well spotted, I guess recommensation was a ■■■■ take, surely :laughing:

DAVID.R:
HAHA well spotted, I guess recommensation was a ■■■■ take, surely :laughing:

yup,

Seriously prior to booking for any courses and parting with cash, just make sure you look on the internet ring around try and play schools of against each other if money is tight for them they may do it cheaper etc. remember it is your money and you have to make sure you feel 110% sure before you part with it.

Good luck with what ever you do just make sure it is right for you

Disco

discoman:
how do you expect a job when you cant even spell licenCe correclty.

But “license” is the correct spelling in the U.S, which presumably where the OP is from, since he’s been quoted prices in dollars. :wink:

PHILIPPINES, ALMOST AMERICA :smiley:

Don’t pay anyone to arrange your medical, theory tests etc for you - easily done yourself online etc

DVLA site - book the theory & hazard, and will link to the test info cds & books you may want

driversmedicals.com - £50 for the medical - all legit