Cost of assessment drive?

Just wondering how much you guys have paid for driving assessments,and what sort of going rate was just to get an idea.
Thanks.

Many trainers don’t charge for assessments. Have at least 2 so you have a comparison.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Many trainers don’t charge for assessments. Have at least 2 so you have a comparison.

that was my plan to do 2-3, so i contacted my local training school today to get the ball rolling ,and was quite suprised to find they will be Relieving me of £30.00.

Mine cost 55 but that was CE so 30 not bad

Scott88:

Peter Smythe:

that was my plan to do 2-3, so i contacted my local training school today to get the ball rolling ,and was quite suprised to find they will be Relieving me of £30.00.

If you pay for an assessment the training provider should have the decenty to deduct it from the price if you book a training course.

Paul :smiley:

There is a direct cost to the training provider to put you in a vehicle. I paid £20 for an hour which I think is more than reasonable. It probably cost £10-£15 in diesel alone.

I paid £40.00 for 1.5 hours prior to C, zero prior to D & zero prior to C+E all with the same training provider.

Rgds.

ABB.

There is a direct cost to the training provider to put you in a vehicle.

Absolutely. But it’s not compulsory to pass that cost on to the customer directly. We don’t charge but it has to be said that the vast majority of folks who come for assessment end up booking with us. So, for us and the customer, it works well.

There is a provider in my area that charge £30 for 1 hr CE but will take that off if you book with them the other charges nowt

So have a good look round

I used Scania driver training for mine. £72 for the assessment drive (£60 + VAT) but this is deducted from the course when you book.