Corsa Advice

Just a quick bit of advice, to save me joining corsa forums :blush:
I have just noticed on my little run around that the cv boot is hanging off and the track rod gaiter is split, are there any nasties I should be aware of?
I am quite handy with the spanners but I will be fixing this outside on the road (cul-de-sac).
I have ripped VX cars apart and cellotaped them together before but never an ickle corsa :laughing:
Oh its 05 reg Corsa C. :wink:

think its a matter of give it a clean grease it up and get a new boot on it

Yer I thought as much, was playing with the idea of just banging a split boot on it to save taking the hub to bits, I did this often on my off road car as they got caught and torn quite regularly.
Plus, it only takes 15 minutes :blush:

Drift:
Yer I thought as much, was playing with the idea of just banging a split boot on it to save taking the hub to bits, I did this often on my off road car as they got caught and torn quite regularly.
Plus, it only takes 15 minutes :blush:

that’s all any garage will do and charge you 2hrs min

I aint took a car to a garage for at least 10 years :laughing:
Well except for the wifes and thats normally under warranty :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:
I aint took a car to a garage for at least 10 years :laughing:
Well except for the wifes and thats normally under warranty :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

my nephew works for Vaux so he does all my servicing on a sat after lunch mot’s etc so the service book is up to date and stamped and he obviously has access to all the right kit :wink:

I wing it :laughing:
I had a vx Frontera off roader with the 2,8tdi engine in and kept upgrading the suspension (easier said than done with independent front suspension ifs) I did the suspension about four times until I was happy then started on tweaking the fuel pump and discarding the egr valves and the like, these where the days when I had time :laughing:
I had that car for near nine years and only one major break down, the timing belt went, ironically it was a job I meant to do and had the parts in the shed to do :blush:
I was really lucky, just four bent push rods on a know interference engine, I had it running within 48 hours only because I had to wait ffor a mate to bring me some push rods :laughing: :laughing:

I loved that car gutted I sold it. :frowning:
Is now on the Isle of Sheppy