Cornwall Services A30

Parked up here last week. Good site, big bays, but the PITA is the payment machine which only takes coins and it’s £15. If you ain’t got change and the shop in the services is shut, you need to find the security bod to pay him.

Seperate shower/toilet block for HGV’s which is a good thing; however water pressure ain’t great so make sure nobody turns the sink taps on whilst you’re in the shower!

Sidevalve:
Parked up here last week. Good site, big bays, but the PITA is the payment machine which only takes coins and it’s £15. If you ain’t got change and the shop in the services is shut, you need to find the security bod to pay him.

Seperate shower/toilet block for HGV’s which is a good thing; however water pressure ain’t great so make sure nobody turns the sink taps on whilst you’re in the shower!

OR
You could pull in for a shower, pull back out on Victoria road,.and then park 250 yards on left at the industrial est.
Get a good pub meal there, (better grub than services) .call back in services next morning for bog and Maccy D’s latte and save yourself 15 quid…result :sunglasses: . :bulb:

Or park by the cafe on the petrol station for £5 .

It was even better before they got round to charging for parking…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Punchy Dan:

Can’t see any point in paying if I can park free 200 yds down the road. :neutral_face:

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

Can’t see any point in paying if I can park free 200 yds down the road. :neutral_face:

£5 is not bad for a night watch man though :smiley:

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

Company pay parking. So not an issue