Cornwall, any ideas?

as the title says, anyone have any suggestions for overnight parking in cornwall (apart from smokeys and truro fc)

Thanks in advance

Windy Ridge, Trerulefoot

There is an industrial estate just off the A390 at Threemilestone. 2 Pubs for decent grub within walking distance and a newsagents close by which sells most things. Stopped there plenty of times and never had a problem

You also have Pool Ind Est, down past the drinks place little units on the left hand side. Plenty of hard standing, quiet. Morrisons, with an Esso station attached, about 0.5 miles away where you can get a good meal. Toilets open until about 6pm if I remember rightly.

Newquay rugby club used to be a good one for the night

water ma trout industrial estate or the free lorry park by lidl in Helston both nice and quiet

I had a peacefull nites sleep on the Nuffield IE in poole BH170RB

Mr B:

now my geography skills aint the best :laughing: (just ask dennis) :laughing: but poole is in dorset :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thetaff:

Mr B:

now my geography skills aint the best :laughing: (just ask dennis) :laughing: but poole is in dorset :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

now you’re just been pedantic!!!

Thetaff:

Mr B:

well spotted

I’m impressed :sunglasses: you getting the hang of this now

redboxer850:
as the title says, anyone have any suggestions for overnight parking in cornwall (apart from smokeys and truro fc)

Thanks in advance

If your’e not bothered about facilities mate, try the bit of spare land under the viaduct in Hayle, just past the turning for St.Ives. Years since I was there but quite a few people used it. 2 minute walk into town and pubs.