Corby Chilled, info?

Hello all,

I’ve just moved to Oakley Vale near Corby, and am thinking of looking for a new job nearer to home. The 28 miles each way to Wincantons Morrisons at Swan Valley is ok, but seems to be costing me quite a bit in the petrol stakes! Also the late start times (9,10,11am rota) means can be really late getting home with the drive afterwartds.

I went into Corby Chilled for an informal chat but the chap was unavailable and the receptionist told me that wages and hours are not discussed outside of interview. I can see why this is, but hopefully someone here can fill me in so I don’t go along to interview to have my, or their, time wasted!

I did ring Morrisons at Burton Latimer, but the guy there was so unhelpful that that line has taken a back seat for the time being.

Thanks in Advance

Simon

have you tried the search option in between chat and memberlist cos corby chilled have been mentioned quite a few times before have a read through the archives see what pops up.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … by+chilled

seems you have been before with the above link. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Simon

Theres a big new Morrisons warehouse being built in Corby. Frozen foods I think. If I remember rightly its on the Eastern side near RS Components. I noticed it last time I was over there.

Good luck with your search.

Calv

cheers for the replies,

yes I have been before, for a day on the agency quite a long time ago; but I wondered what people thought as working for a firm ‘properly’ seems to be a bit different from on the agency

learnt a bit how to search on the site now too :laughing:

My only experience of them was agency work a few years ago. I struggled with most of their shift start times as they were so awkward;

midnight start or 0200hrs start or midday start or 1400hrs start.

It wasn’t nights…but it wasn’t days neither!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: