Corby Chilled Distribution Pension Plan

Hi, are there any ex drivers of Corby Chilled Distribution Ltd that know the pension provider that Corby Chilled used for their company pension scheme ?
I worked for them for about 6 years and I paid into the pension scheme for some of that time but have no record of the company that ran the scheme. I am coming up to retirement now and want to get in touch with the Pension provider.
Corby Chilled was bought out by Innovate Ltd who were further bought out by Eddie Stobart.
Many thanks for your help.

You could try this website,

I had a similar problem looking for a pension from a company I’d worked for in the 80’s and was long gone, found my pension through a mate who is a financial adviser.

sorry i cant remember either. i didnt take up their kind offer ( not to say it was anything bad ) i just thought that the corby management were probably taking financial advantage of the workforce ie how much are you going to pay us to have access to our drivers and wharehouse staff.
as though experience i felt they never had their employees best interest at heart

If a pension provider has a preserved benefit for you and they don’t know where you are, in many cases they might try to trace you via the Department for Work and Pensions (they will forward letters for a small fee). Once you start drawing your state pension it becomes easier, because by then the DWP will know where you live. Some pension companies will therefore leave the tracing attempt until a little while after you reach state pension age.

If you can make sure the DWP pension people know where you live sooner, then it is more likely the pension provider(s) will find you.

[EDIT]
Incidentally, if you use the book of faces site there is a Corby Chilled group on there. You could sign up, join, and ask questions there…

en-gb.facebook.com/groups/756885517748914/

I worked there for 5 years, i will have a look in the morning as i know i still have some old wage slips ( don’t know why ? ) :smiley:

so i may have something about the pension as well :grimacing:

I had a look and i found my pension documents,

i worked out of the Scottish depot and my pension was with AEGON Scottish Equitable.

Thanks everyone for your help and advice, I’ll try and get in touch with the pension provider you named Tooz, thanks for that. I worked out of the Corby depot but they were basically a Scottish company with Daniel Stewart and his children being Scottish.
Thanks also ORC for your detailed advice, I’ll certainly look into that too.
They were bad payers as it was a salary job based on 48 hours a week but ending up more like 68. Still bygones etc. etc.