Cops on the way from Livingston to Dundee

Rob K:
Is it just me, or is that picture seriously out of perspective? The land mass along the top of the pic is drawn from a completely different angle to that of the bridges and river. WTF.

I though it was a new roller-coaster when I looked at it.

Harry Monk:

Rob K:
Is it just me, or is that picture seriously out of perspective? The land mass along the top of the pic is drawn from a completely different angle to that of the bridges and river. WTF.

I though it was a new roller-coaster when I looked at it.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hi all
looks to me that the new bridge will not link up to any major route until north west of rosyth.are they building the much awaited rosyth bypass linking the “sky” roundabout with a dual carridgeway down to limekilns?
anybody any ideas on final plans which may awnser this question.
regards 9tjc

its basically linking up to the same point as the old bridge does on the fife side, the otherside is going west of south queensferry. eg like so

transportscotland.gov.uk/fil … idor_D.jpg

and rob k the land mass looks about right,

gogzy:
and rob k the land mass looks about right,

Only if you’re ■■■■■■■

no its not rob, its the way it is.

My reasoning for suggesting the Stirling /Broxden route was to avoid the hold up that is the Forth road bridge.I often travel between Crieff or Auchterarder and use the Stirling route whereas some folk use the bridge.

alamcculloch:
My reasoning for suggesting the Stirling /Broxden route was to avoid the hold up that is the Forth road bridge.I often travel between Crieff or Auchterarder and use the Stirling route whereas some folk use the bridge.

the only time the bridge is a nightmare to get across is from 1600 till 1800 monday to friday. any other time its fine.

plus if your going from livingston to kincardine you may aswell go over the avon gorge instead of going via newbridge

gogzy:
no its not rob, its the way it is.

You need to get some new glasses. As I’ve already said, the bridges and river are shot from a totally differently location to the background at the top of the pic. If you can’t see that then there is something wrong with you. I thought they were clouds at first, but if they are then it’s a very ■■■■ artist :open_mouth: . As the far end of the bridge land mass is in black and white then I reckon the “clouds” are actually the continuation of the coastline, but drawn in from a completely different angle. Whatever it is it looks a mess.

ill agree it looks a mess and aint a very good impression. but thats like most things done in the east these days,
but your forgetting i know this area very well, i bloody well live 2 mins away from there, ive crossed those bridges more than i care to remember and i do know what that bit of land mass looks like

gogzy:
ill agree it looks a mess and aint a very good impression. but thats like most things done in the east these days,
but your forgetting i know this area very well, i bloody well live 2 mins away from there, ive crossed those bridges more than i care to remember and i do know what that bit of land mass looks like

So what’s all the white and grey shades in the top 1/5th of the pic then? :unamused:

the kid who did it probably got bored colouring it in so never bothered finishing. its only green its missing anyway.

Harry Monk:

hitch:
to reduce stress just drive at or about the
relevant speed limit for the road
and vehicle your driving

Yes, except that it does nothing for safety if you are constantly looking at the speedometer rather than the road.

Isn`t that what "cruise control " was invented for :question: :unamused:

If you`ve got it , use it.
It is another tool in the box. not a tool with a box :grimacing:

I think the picture is out of proportion too.It`s as though they have taken two pics and merged them on the river.
And I live on the north side of the bridge too.

What you need to remember is that Edinburgh is in the year 2011 and fife is still in black and white :smiley: :smiley:

sneakyscotsman:
What you need to remember is that Edinburgh is in the year 2011 and fife is still in black and white :smiley: :smiley:

lmao, yet edinburgh cant build a tram line thats about 10 miles long for less than £700m lol