Cops on a1 at grantham

on thursday the police have been inspecting a large amount off hgv from hazardous to bulkers containers etc.
lucky enough for me i pulled into gonnerby moor services about 1ish to see loads off cops doing theirs checks so i went out the way and draw my curtains , my m8 got pulled in lucky enuff he was ok but he said their had been a few drivers in their ,1 from yorkshire pullin a curtainsider had no hgv licence and also no adr licence he didnt even know what he was carrying , poor old firm had to bring a driver down from yorkshire to carry on with his delivery , another 2 drivers had hgv licence but no adr , their is crack down at the moment so just be warned to be pulled what ever your pulling ,

I love it when they do that, especially with a container on the back.

“What you got in there driver?”
“Havent got a clue officer, just picked it up from the docks”

They usually bluster and then tell you to get on your way… lol. They was at J7 M56 yesterday, they pulled the lorry in front of me so I thought ok here we go, VOSA waved me on then pulled the one in directly behind me… :laughing: They hate containers because they cant open them without HMRC being present to reseal them.

I know of a guy who drives for a company on a false licence bought from someone very good at making fakes.

Ive always been in a dilemna as to whether ti report him or not.

Im pretty sure there would be the stick together NEVER tell on a fellow driver brigade who would say dont do it.

jammymutt:
I know of a guy who drives for a company on a false licence bought from someone very good at making fakes.

Im pretty sure there would be the stick together NEVER tell on a fellow driver brigade who would say dont do it.

Umm actually by knowing this and if your shown to know then you may be implimented in ade and abetting in an ilegal operation of a vehicle.
and whilst your lettin this guy get away with it others will be doing the same putting us out of work .
If its just a wind up your a muppet for posting crap
If not shop the ■■■■■■■

auto censor dodge removed…Denis F

well said i send him packing , end off the day he is not legally insured if involed in an accident etc ,he might aswell have a gun and go on a shootin spree somewhere aswell

jammymutt:

Two points to consider jammy
1 When this ■■■■■■ does some damage, and he will, lets hope its not any of
your family that get damaged.
2 Think of the normal decent guy trying to get on in life. He spends his time
and hard earned cash to get his HGV licence then cant get a start.

jammymutt:

To be in a dilemma over such a thing indicates to me that you may be battling with your consience ■■?

Personnally, I’d have a good go at making him decide for himself whether he should be driving on a false licence first.

Please think over all of the possibilities of your actions . . . or inaction . . . . before arriving at your final decision.

jammymutt:

If you dont want to report him give me his name and the firm he works for and ill do it.

People like this make me sick. I saved hard and went without many things to get my licence.
What would you do if he killed someone or permantly injured them? With him being uninsured ■■

as soon as you place your orange haz board on you might is well write please pull me. my hard hat might be out of date!!!

Sorry but this isn’t about grassing on a fellow driver as he needs to be licensed to be a fellow driver!

Just to ponder a point, would anyone have any moral problem in getting plod to check the validity of a coach drivers license, if it was in doubt, who is picking your kids up for their school trip?

kiwipower:

jammymutt:

If you dont want to report him give me his name and the firm he works for and ill do it.
People like this make me sick. I saved hard and went without many things to get my licence.
What would you do if he killed someone or permantly injured them? With him being uninsured ■■

Agreed 100%

jammymutt, you are as bad as this illegal dangerous potential killer. Get off your ar$e, find your spine and report him. What’s the matter with you? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: