Coop driver in a tight spot

Another driver following his sat nav to the letter. :confused: :confused: :confused:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bu … os-8311067

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138932

He was quicker getting out than you were with this thread

OVLOV JAY:
Well boss - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

He was quicker getting out than you were with this thread

Doh, took me ages to work out how to post an image aswell. :smiley:

Oh, this doesn’t look like the right route, but I’ll drive down the end and see what’s there… :unamused:

Crunch, what was that? Oh, it’s only a bit of masonry from a historic building, I’ll just keep going! :cry:

Poor sod. It took him ages to back in the then the shop manager came out and said" sorry mate the back doors fkd so it’s gotta come through the front "

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138932

Thought it rang a bell

Imagine finally getting to the store and discovering someone has gripped your tail lift lead.

Word is nobody wants to work for them out of that particular depot one of their drivers punched a mirror off one of our trucks a while back in a road rage incident so you see the type of individual they end up with.

mike68:
Imagine finally getting to the store and discovering someone has gripped your tail lift lead.

Word is nobody wants to work for them out of that particular depot one of their drivers punched a mirror off one of our trucks a while back in a road rage incident so you see the type of individual they end up with.

That would be why they are always advertising and offering good rates…
I never have and never plan to work for them from what I’ve heard about the Andover depot!