Coop Avonmouth

I’m looking for a 4 day week job for various reasons and heard that Coop are flexible with work days as they’re so desperate for drivers. Does any one here work there?

I rang the number on the permanent job sign outside but the number goes to answer machine. Does anyone have an office number i can ring about work? Cheers for any help.

Have you googled them ? Try ringing another depot lets say Andover for example and get a number off them or they might transfer you through.

Might be worth signing up with agency as adr network have regular work in there if you got class1 you would be better off in tescos 4 days a week everyone I know that has gone in Co op hasn’t stayed there long you can get regular better work through adr I was going to sign up with them so I could do regular DHL boots/tk max work but got offered full time tramping by a small company good luck which ever route you chose

Sent you a PM.

Was in the Co-op (Birtley Depot N/E) for 4.5 months through ADR just before Xmas. Became tired of the Co-op cancelling shifts at the drop of a hat a few hours before start time ie: 0330 start & would get a txt msg at 2230 cancelling shift, often I would of gone to bed by then as early start & wouldnt read txt until I needlessly got up at 0230! Also found ADR not the best !

Tesco Avonmouth , I have been told are taking on in house ,
Might be worth a call

Thanks for the tips and info chaps, much appreciated.

Also to Wayne, I tried replying to your PM but I don’t think you have PM set up to receive messages. Thanks for your help, it’s much appreciated fella.

On the permanent staff rota there is 4x12hr shifts start time of 0200-0400

MikeDBristol:
Thanks for the tips and info chaps, much appreciated.

Also to Wayne, I tried replying to your PM but I don’t think you have PM set up to receive messages. Thanks for your help, it’s much appreciated fella.

No problem, Let me know how you get on. I have turned PM,s back on.

nick2008:
Tesco Avonmouth , I have been told are taking on in house ,
Might be worth a call

Indeed tesco-careers.com/Jobs-in-St … river.aspx