Cooling Car Seat Cushion?

All ride used to sell these a good few years ago,anybody any ideas where i can get one,they plug in to a 12v socket,and a fan pumps air around the seat cushion and keeps yer nuts and back cool.
I’ve looked everywhere but carn’t find them??

tinyurl.com/5tpgn8n

tinyurl.com/5tpgn8n

Love it!!

Need to send that out to people now!

Open a window.

Saaamon:
Open a window.

What and hand yer nuts out? :laughing:

Yeah very funny…you think i haven’t tried searching for them online?, no i really am that thick!! that i didn’t think of that one…Derrrrr.
Why do i bother?,getting any decent help or info on here is like talking to a truck driver!!!

smallp:
Yeah very funny…you think i haven’t tried searching for them online?, no i really am that thick!! that i didn’t think of that one…Derrrrr.
Why do i bother?,getting any decent help or info on here is like talking to a truck driver!!!

What you trying say? You a bus driver?

LOL…Nah not a bus driver,just wanted some decent replys rather than the usual taking the urine

smallp:

Wait. Are you for real or are you on some kind of wind up?

smallp:
I’ve looked everywhere but carn’t find them??

So you’ve “looked everywhere” - I see… In that case please explain to me what the endless pages of google search results are that contain links to retailers selling the aforementioned product? :unamused: Do you want some member here to buy the ■■■■■■■ product for you as well■■? :unamused:

I think you’ve got a ■■■■■■■ nerve complaining about not being able to get “any decent help of info on here” when that is exactly what has been done for you. The only thing I have left to say to you is go ■■■■ yourself you ungrateful ■■■■■ :angry:

smallp:
LOL…Nah not a bus driver,just wanted some decent replys rather than the usual taking the urine

Interesting username, small enis :cry: Goodluck finding something suitable, have you looked on feebay :unamused:
|gnore Special K, he’s just special :wink: :wink: :wink: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH…Carm down madam,jesus, touched a nerve with someone i reckon.IF you take the time to look on the endless pages on google,then you will see…1. they are overpriced!!,2.most are in the usa.And Yeah he is special a very special ****

smallp:
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH…Carm down madam,jesus, touched a nerve with someone i reckon.IF you take the time to look on the endless pages on google,then you will see…1. they are overpriced!!,2.most are in the usa.And Yeah he is special a very special ****

I don’t care that they’re overpriced. That’s your problem. You said you couldn’t find them and wanted people’s help to find that. I provided that. You scoffed at it because of the way it was presented. Again, your issue. The info you requested was there.

Re: 2. One of the links takes you to ebay uk where there are at least 10 of them for sale. I suppose this is not good enough for you either… :unamused:

Yet again, another ungrateful [zb] that doesn’t know how to use the brain he was born with.

Rob K:

smallp:

I don’t care that they’re overpriced. That’s your problem. You said you couldn’t find them and wanted people’s help to find that. I provided that. You scoffed at it because of the way it was presented. Again, your issue. The info you requested was there.

Re: 2. One of the links takes you to ebay uk where there are at least 10 of them for sale. I suppose this is not good enough for you either… :unamused:

Yet again, another ungrateful [zb] that doesn’t know how to use the brain he was born with.

Hey Rob, don’t mince ya words :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

smallp:
IF you take the time to look on the endless pages on google,then you will see…1. they are overpriced!!,

How much do you want to pay? In the first three results when I Googled it they are available for less than £15 delivered. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

smallp:
2.most are in the usa.

But if you click the thing that says Pages from the UK you solve that problem, it’s on the left in the snip below. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

smallp:
IF you take the time to look on the endless pages on google,then you will see…1. they are overpriced!!,

How much do you want to pay? In the first three results when I Googled it they are available for less than £15 delivered. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

smallp:
2.most are in the usa.

But if you click the thing that says Pages from the UK you solve that problem, it’s on the left in the snip below. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:unamused:

What is it with people on this site■■? Is it not possible anymore to get any decent help or info? In future please don’t take the urine and stick to making decent replies instead of this useless rubbish. :unamused:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

smallp:

smallp:
2.most are in the usa.

:unamused:

What is it with people on this site■■? Is it not possible anymore to get any decent help or info? In future please don’t take the urine and stick to making decent replies instead of this useless rubbish. :unamused:

That was decent help. How to get more UK pages in Google search results 101. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Blimey, you’ll need one for your head after this lot!
I think your only option is to buy an FH, doesn’t the luxury seat have air con plumbed-in? …still, that’s not gonna be especially cheap either :wink:

Roger Breaker:
Blimey, you’ll need one for your head after this lot!
I think your only option is to buy an FH, doesn’t the luxury seat have air con plumbed-in? …still, that’s not gonna be especially cheap either :wink:

It does, I had it in one of mine and very nice it was too.