Cool Registrations

self-esteem too high or too low?

e11706e8a4f867f641aac665e2185aa9.jpg

Seen a black Jag on M25 yesterday with FIT UP as the registration plate obviously should of been F1 TUP.

Often see this one knocking about

Heres my bike plate

I remember many many years ago seeing a Porsche 911 with the plate A911 GEM. The bird driving it was a bit of a gem as well lol

phantom309:
i saw 2 LET today in bridgnorth

There’s a couple of range rovers round here with HA52LET and HA54LET

Theres a Porsche near Sherringham with X MY 911S on it. :laughing:

triple-tango:
Theres a Porsche near Sherringham with X MY 911S on it. :laughing:[/quote
Going back about 20 yrs ago used to see a red Porsche 911 with THE 911 on it but haven’t seen it around for a long time now.

Blue/black 5 serie in northants area B11MEY

saw a rigid scania tanker owned by the a1 group. reg ■■■ 2 get. po02 get. genius. :laughing: :laughing:

Saw a white 911 yesterday with Sooo Gay…

44 DAF on an XF105 SSC currently on demo from one of the local dealers.

Ken.

I saw D1LD0 on a car in Truro, Cornwall last year had to do a double take, wish id got a pic. Who would want that as their plate!!

My plate… basic plates are quite cheap direct from DVLA, and being self-employed I even put the purchase through the books as a “motoring expense”…!!

IMG_1904.JPG

No one mentioned S708ART on the FH16 yet? :laughing: :laughing:

A local coach company manager has BU58OSS on his car & a “wide boy” builder has a pick-up truck with B19 NOB on it.

My reg on my landy disco is B16TAF. I was tickled to see a car on m62 with B19TAF.

Seen on a fishermans transit van near Bridlington B19 COD (BIG COD)

This one :smiley:

tango boy:
saw a rigid scania tanker owned by the a1 group. reg ■■■ 2 get. po02 get. genius. :laughing: :laughing: